Footlocker retro restock go go go

Shout out to @ColdCity  for the thread 
nthat.gif

I be like "Oh a restock! Awesome!!!"

"...oh, I already have all this stuff...wamp"

But thank for the assist, Cold. Much appreciated brother.

good look, hopefully orders go thru. grabbed a couple things i been wanting

Man had fire red 3 and 5s in the cart but i jst cant. Gotta keep stackin for the 1s in dec. Repped for good lookin out.

Has anyone gotten a confirmation or cancellation yet? I don't remember for the V's, but I went back and ordered a pair of socks and at the end after checking out there was a message about how the order could take up to 24 hours to be processed.

I repeat. Nike/JB/Retailers have plenty of shoes that have been released in past 2-3 years stashed away. It'll be a long time before we see another drought like in the 2000's!

If only I could get my hands on a white/black "he got game" 13 restock
frown.gif
 I missed out on about 3 of them

my order confirmation says shipping from store sku, so maybe this is stuff that sitting in store across the country and they updated the system to show it???

Has anyone gotten a confirmation or cancellation yet? I don't remember for the V's, but I went back and ordered a pair of socks and at the end after checking out there was a message about how the order could take up to 24 hours to be processed.

I saw that for every shoe. Which is wack but we'll see. I thought I didn't get it so I order another pair. So they might cancel me. Oh well

my order confirmation says shipping from store sku, so maybe this is stuff that sitting in store across the country and they updated the system to show it???

Mine does too. Confirm email came in pretty quickly after I ordered, for those wondering. I just went after one pair total though, if that might be the difference.

Got email confirmations from both FTL and FA for the Green Glows and BlackGrapes... Got some socks for free with bday coupon.

Are both sites known for over selling their inventory?

Got email confirmations from both FTL and FA for the Green Glows and BlackGrapes... Got some socks for free with bday coupon.

Are both sites known for over selling their inventory?
FTL cancelled my order when I purchased the Steels. I had an email confirmation too, but then they cancelled 2 days later.

so does this mean NDC restock today?

I repeat. Nike/JB/Retailers have plenty of shoes that have been released in past 2-3 years stashed away. It'll be a long time before we see another drought like in the 2000's!
Lets be real .... that is not true ... this coming probably just because of the concords showing up on FNL in Feb this year 

that is not the case, stores are not purposely holding shoes for years on end. At most some stores have shoes in the backroom that they can not sell because their accounts get closed or something like that but not what youre implying ....

and if im wrong then show me proof

Back
Top Bottom