Footlocker retro restock go go go

its been happening... some people get some people dont, luck of the draw

So I had tracking, then my order was cancelled. Well for kicks I tracked the package today and it shows movement and expected delivery 11/11. My profile order history show fully cancelled. Anyone know if they recycle tracking numbers, or maybe they sent me tracking for someone else's order?

So I had tracking, then my order was cancelled. Well for kicks I tracked the package today and it shows movement and expected delivery 11/11. My profile order history show fully cancelled. Anyone know if they recycle tracking numbers, or maybe they sent me tracking for someone else's order?

yea they recycle tracking numbers but not current ones. doesn't even make sense to say recycled a number that's showing movement.

this release was so messy that anything can be going on at the moment.

^^^ yup. ask yourself this... if they were retroing the shoe, then wouldn't it have more than 1 size available AND be available on more than one site?

^^^ yup. ask yourself this... if they were retroing the shoe, then wouldn't it have more than 1 size available AND be available on more than one site?
what about the concords that came out in extremely short quantities randomly about a year ago ? I never got to see any of these up lol i missed a pair i wanted....but Im sure ill see most jordan junk at nike outlets if they dont start USING QUICKSTRIKE SHOE QUALITY ON GENERAL RELEASES. I already started buying Nike outlet/FNL clearance shoes just because i can get 3x quality durable shoes that werent pumped out for the masses in my opinion, a sloppy fashion. Even some nike store members and champs ftl employees agree wit me.

Last edited:
what about the concords that came out in extremely short quantities randomly about a year ago ? I never got to see any of these up lol i missed a pair i wanted....but Im sure ill see most jordan junk at nike outlets if they dont start USING QUICKSTRIKE SHOE QUALITY ON GENERAL RELEASES. I already started buying Nike outlet/FNL clearance shoes just because i can get 3x quality durable shoes that werent pumped out for the masses in my opinion, a sloppy fashion. Even some nike store members and champs ftl employees agree wit me.

dude, the concords was a Finishline thing that they devised. Nobody else had concords and it was explained that Finishline had held back inventory to lead the hype they were creating for the season. Finishline also was selling pairs at a store in Indy way after they released. Had guys in suites standing outside of the store with concords in their hands.

Yep all my other orders got cancelled. Employees prob jumped on this new freed up stock.

huh? they didn't jump on anything. if anything, footlocker exposed stock that was being held for various reasons. employees knew they were there.

Got a UPS tracking number... then an email later in the day, saying both ftl and fa orders were cancelled. went back to check on tracking number and still no label has been made... no dice

Man.. the one time I get through on a restock its for a ghost pair of shoes.

So were the only orders really with success for grade school sizes and smaller? I grabbed a pair of the gucci 1s in gs sizes and they should be here tomorrow. They appear to be shipping from a store in Houston.

Last edited:
dude, the concords was a Finishline thing that they devised. Nobody else had concords and it was explained that Finishline had held back inventory to lead the hype they were creating for the season. Finishline also was selling pairs at a store in Indy way after they released. Had guys in suites standing outside of the store with concords in their hands.
so they only made them for finishline.... going back to the spizikes, they could of redone them just for one store, its plausible.

Not sure where the lapse is coming from but I said Finishline HELD BACK PAIRS not had nike remake pairs.

So I'm the only person in this thread that actually received something? 
mean.gif

I am on the fence as mine say they were pulled and store shipping but have not been shipped I will cal FTL later today .

OK so ready to ship became cancel. Probably an employee bought it at the store if it was even available at all. :frown:

Not sure where the lapse is coming from but I said Finishline HELD BACK PAIRS not had nike remake pairs.
Lol just commenting in passing. U know the old saying brother, "u can lead a horse to water, etc. Good luck.

Its crazy. I'm curious to see if I get a pkg Mon. Mine went from shipped with no tracking movement, to cancelled, to fully canceled but now shows movement when tracked...

I dont know but i think footlocker or whoever goofed somehow and are hoping it goes away.

But how credible was the theory that finish line held back pairs?

Finishline sold a lot of pairs on the initial release. I put in orders around 5 or 6 am est and still got my pairs. I know the site was unstable back then, but I still feel like they had a lot of pairs.

Was it ruled out that Nike sent them additional stock? The year before, Nike sent Eastbay additional stock of the cool grey XIs in April.

But how credible was the theory that finish line held back pairs?

Finishline sold a lot of pairs on the initial release. I put in orders around 5 or 6 am est and still got my pairs. I know the site was unstable back then, but I still feel like they had a lot of pairs.

Was it ruled out that Nike sent them additional stock? The year before, Nike sent Eastbay additional stock of the cool grey XIs in April.
Even IF Nike sent more pairs it's still the same. Nike did NOT produce more pairs. Either Nike or Finishline held inventory back from customers. It was proven when people who ordered pairs from the Finishline fiasco showed the yellowed soles and the production dates.
Nice try at devils advocate tho.

Back
Top Bottom