Footlocker

What's up all my Canadian brothers?? I need some guidance, so help me out if you can. How can I check on what Candian/European Footlockers are stocking right now? Anything nice? Let me know if you can, thank you.
P.S. I already checked footlocker.ca and they didn't have any AF1s up there, and I know footlocker doesn't usually make them availible online.

1. you have to have a friend that can update you, and if you don't have one then make one. Alot of canadians are always looking for americans who can get them sneakers in the US. 2. get a phone card and call one up, and ask.
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

Alright Canadians, who wants to be my friend??
:nerd:
nerd.gif

I live in San Francisco and I'm wondering how the Euro/Canadian Footlocker releases are these days. Last time I was there they were about 100 times better than any US Footlocker I've ever been to til this day. They had the Ice Cube Air Forces, a few "Matrix" Air Forces, and some others I can't quite recall. Anyhow, if anyone can clue me in I would really appreciate it. Make note of my location and think about the famous sneaker shops that are quite close to my house *wink*.

theres nothing here of note right now.All the player exclusive AF1's and thats about it nothing really limited.However I did run into some glow in the dark dunks still at a store about a month or 2 ago.Seriously though if we do get a quickstike or whatever retail prices out here are such that it might almost be cheaper to buy from an online retailer.I get about 95% of my shoes shipped in from the seattle so you really arent missing anything
check out my blog unds'ed/

^^ but seriously are you willing to pay alot more for sneakers that are easy to cop here in Toronto? lets say $170 for AF1 + taxes + Canadian money order cost + shipping + waiting = not worth it......

Quote:
Make note of my location and think about the famous sneaker shops
:wink:
wink.gif
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

footlocker doesnt really help you out in terms of items for canadian stores...........youre best bet is to call a major store (one in toronto) and ask them what they have, otherwise youre best bet is to call a place that probably wont be busy, a footlocker in a smaller market.............and then ask them about the upcoming release dates list, every footlocker gets them in their store email...........the list updates every 2-3 weeks, that is youre best bet, before my last few shifts at footlocker (im going to uni i might transfer to one by my campus) the only things on the release dates list worth mentioning were 3-4 different colors of toronto exlcusive air force ones
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^
I think he may have been referring to the three recently-dropped Toronto edition forces in the AF1 "World Love" lineup... Which are not "exclusive" to Toronto-area stores.

af107_max_toronto.jpg

af107_pre_bone_volt_blk.jpg

af107_lo_blk_blk_volt.jpg

Doowutchyalike, Copwhutchyalike, Rockwutchyalike
{ 604kicks@gmail.com }

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom