For $10 Million...would you fight

I read that as fighting any member of the Lox for 2 million, in which I'd pick Jadakiss based on how crappy his overall discography is.

BLASTFORME!!!
Are you nuts!!! :lol:
Jada is TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE!
His whole portfolio is strong

ALTERNATIVE OPTION

For $200 Million Dollars...Cash...NON Taxed

Would you fight

The ENTIRE WU-TANG CLAN in their physical prime (90s)

Rza, Gza, ODB, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Ghostface, Method Man, U-God, Cappadona, Masta Killah

In a street fight on a Staten Island project building rooftop. No holds barred. Weapons allowed, but NO GUNS

How about Brock in a WWE Ring instead of MMA for 5 Mil? :lol:

That's no challenge, Rock is a nice guy
We'll probably be in the ring having a convo about carb loading or something. Dwayne Johnson for president 2020

it would be a lot more fair if you take these people out of their element.

I'd take on Mayweather in a Judo match or wrestle the rap crew member of my choice, maybe play Brock Lesnar in Street Fighter. there's gotta be something for that.

Last edited:
Would take on Brock for 10 mil in the octagon. His standup isn't anything special and my tdd is decent so I should be able to keep the fight on the feet. Think I'd be able to put him away in the 2nd.

Dawg straight up I don't give a **** who you put infront of me with those numbers your threw out. I would gladly get knocked the **** out by Brock Lesnar for 10 million and than request a rematch for another 10 mill right after I get slept.

All this. When I wake up we squaring up again.

Have my trainer in the corner like

tumblr_o35r9eP1iv1s8l6bpo1_400.gif

After I get my reconstructive surgery I'm moving to the Caribbean.

I read that as fighting any member of the Lox for 2 million, in which I'd pick Jadakiss based on how crappy his overall discography is.

BLASTFORME!!!
Are you nuts!!! :lol:
Jada is TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE!
His whole portfolio is strong

Pfft, 2 pretty nice albums that still could have used 5 less songs, a crappy 3rd album, and a decent at best recent album, plus that awful Cosignment mixtape?? **** Jada should pay me to fight him

ALTERNATIVE OPTION

Would you fight

Rza, Gza, ODB, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Ghostface, Method Man, U-God, Cappadona, Masta Killah

In a street fight on a Staten Island project building rooftop. No holds barred. Weapons allowed, but NO GUNS

Bruh 200 mil? If I didn't take this deal, hands would be waiting for me once I got home.

Last edited:
Bruh 200 mil? If I didn't take this deal, hands would be waiting for me once I got home.

$200M > Brain damage. Idc.

Are y'all forgetting the fact that y'all gonna be scrapping on a project rooftop? Who's to say that Ghostface wont hit you with a timberland super kick to the chest sending you over the ledge down 8 stories to your demise

Last edited:
Mayweather easy. I can just evade while he evades too. It'd be like two boxers not trying to fight each other.

Now Triple G, I am cool off that. That dude doesn't even have a great boxing style but you can tell his punches hurt.

I'd take the Brock Lesnar fight cause it says you have to go 5 rounds but what if he chokes you out within the first round. Easy money b.

Get choked out, wake up not knowing what happened but all you know is you're 10 million richer

ALTERNATIVE OPTION

Would you fight

reading this brought me back to this game :lol:

View media item 2312807

Are we assuming Lesnar will just go easy on you because you're a regular dude? Or is he going all out like he does against other fighters? If he's fine with just grabbing me and choking me til I'm unconscious, I'll take that. If he's looking to destroy me, I'll pass :lol: Same with all the other group fight scenarios. If permanent damage and/or death are involved, I'm only going with the quick Mayweather KO punch

Last edited:
**OR** for 99 Million
You can fight Hov & Bleek in a elevator
No weapons just hands with a option to fight Solange for an extra milly

^ I'd kill them both.

ALTERNATIVE OPTION

Would you fight

:rofl: This is a death sentence.

Just let me choose the location and I'd do this though. I'm picking a narrow hallway Daredevil style and gonna blast Protect Ya Neck non stop.

I'll take the Lox for $2M, please. Floyd for $100K seems like the worst deal.
Word. Even Floyd wouldn't take that fight.

Up that purse.

Last edited:
I just got to hope the refs stops this **** quick. Don't want to enjoy 10 mil out of a feeding straw

Back
Top Bottom