For all y'all cats piping any and everything, watch you who lay with or this could be a result

This can't be real life
mean.gif

This is why one should always use their own condoms.

Even if she say she on the pill.

And when you're done flush that **** down the toilet.

Better safe than broke.

hell on another note, i hope this is screen shotted and saved for years.   instagram probably won't be around when those kids are 14-15 and can realize what's going on but the part where she says "she don't give a F about the dads relationship with his kids" is something those boys need to see when they get older as that mother is going to try and manipulate them throughout their childhood to feel a certian type of way towards the dad.

I understand loud and clear. Strap up and stay alert. I think i may avoid ratchets or undercover ratchets being on my upcoming semesters rotation.

hopefully the dad sees this and is able to use this against her in regards to getting proper visitation rights to see his children

i hope hes smart enough, the dude is at leasts seeing his kids and this disgusting human being wont let him because of money?

SMH

Capital C word! If this is real, the dumb broad should be happy the baby daddy stuck around for his kids! He would have been better off nutt'n and running!

Appalling.... absolutely disgusting.... That woman doesn't deserve children.... no child deserves a mother like that

So many men out there aren't willing to step up to the plate and be a father for their kids... I hope papa can use this to get custody. bish needs to be paying HIM child support.

Last edited:
A father that wants to be in his kids life and you're driving him away because he lost his job? Wow, really rough out here. Even had the nerve to call him a crying *** _____ :smh:

Last edited:
A father that wants to be in his kids life and you're driving him away because he lost his job? Wow, really rough out here. Even had the nerve to call him a crying *** _____ :smh:
Truth.

Complaining when they're there, complaining when they're not, :smh: some women needa make up their minds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom