For All You Flat Earth Believers...

On a side note, why are all pics or videos from space either inside space ship or 3D rendering. Why won’t the just shoot cameras out into space or attached to rockets or satellites.

I’m not flat earthed by any means, I just definitely think with today’s technology they should of been able to shut the flat earthers up Long ago.

still haven’t been able to find one non digital/real photo of the earth.

On a side note, why are all pics or videos from space either inside space ship or 3D rendering. Why won’t the just shoot cameras out into space or attached to rockets or satellites.

I’m not flat earthed by any means, I just definitely think with today’s technology they should of been able to shut the flat earthers up Long ago.

People who are die hard will never be satisfied. I think a few years ago an astronaught took a photo over earth with a clear curvature and posted on his insta. Then of course folks come through with the "CGI" comments. It'll prolly take having to bring photos on a film reel to satisfy folks

People who are die hard will never be satisfied. I think a few years ago an astronaught took a photo over earth with a clear curvature and posted on his insta. Then of course folks come through with the "CGI" comments. It'll prolly take having to bring photos on a film reel to satisfy folks

You can't trust a photo because the lens itself is round.
And even if you went up in space and looked for yourself, it wouldn't be accurate because your eyes are round.

You could probably give one of em a free ticket on this thing and they would still say some off the wall ish like the windows are actually OLED screens and the craft never actually left the ground. Would probably try to smash one of the windows and kill everyone onboard, and even as their body plummets towards the Earth and they can see it with their owns eyes before they fill with tears, they would still try to make up another excuse before they black out.

tenor.gif

This is from a camera outside of the ISS. Not that hard to find bruh..

You can't trust a photo because the lens itself is round.
And even if you went up in space and looked for yourself, it wouldn't be accurate because your eyes are round.
ROUND LENS

RECTANGULAR PICTURE

EARTH IS FLAT

*TTROLL LOGIC*

You could probably give one of em a free ticket on this thing and they would still say some off the wall ish like the windows are actually OLED screens and the craft never actually left the ground. Would probably try to smash one of the windows and kill everyone onboard, and even as their body plummets towards the Earth and they can see it with their owns eyes before they fill with tears, they would still try to make up another excuse before they black out.
That’s exactly what it’s going to take.

Edibles would be fine tho, depending on how much you eat and how you handle em. I would probably fall asleep and waste my money. Just smoke before you get on, it's only a 6 hour ride.

Same thing will happen on that spaceship as in the show Avenue 5. Everyone on the ship started believing they weren't in space and were still on the ground and that everything was cgi. So they wanted to leave out of the airlock 😂 Even after seeing ppl freeze to death, they still believed it was a hoax. Sound familiar? Please watch, it's hilarious...

someone saying the Earth is flat got some of yall in a tizzy
the reaction to the flat Earth thing is always crazy aggressive. that's a constant I've noticed across various platforms

i don't subscribe to the idea, but I ain't flamin up anybody who does. believe as you wish

the reaction to the flat Earth thing is always crazy aggressive. that's a constant I've noticed across various platforms

i don't subscribe to the idea, but I ain't flamin up anybody who does. believe as you wish
Some refuse to suffer fools gladly.

Back
Top Bottom