For any GTA IV fans looking for (possibly) a new computer wallpaper

I took some pictures of the GTA IV mural on Hotel Figueroa here in Los Angeles. I know theres a lot of fans of the game on here and maybe you guys would liketo use these pictures as a wallpaper. The first picture is for a widscreen monitor and the other for 4:3 monitors.

Enjoy!

Tchau.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by uuurrric89

Who is that chick anyway? does any one know? cuz i havent met her in the game yet...

isnt that michelle? cause kate is busted

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Who is that chick anyway? does any one know? cuz i havent met her in the game yet...

laugh.gif
Kate got a hunchback too. Michelle don't look nearly thatgood either.

On a side note, I (Niko) smashed Carmen on the second date, and Kiki on the third.
pimp.gif

I don't know where the lollipop girl is in the game....maybe she's on the online dating service?!?

anyways, dope wallpaper!!! way to pwn billboards.....i.ll keep my megan fox wallpaper tho... thanks!!!!

is it me or is Kiki kinda clingy ?

i mean damn, we just went out and she texting me blowing up my phone a few minutes later

laugh.gif

*right click save

Originally Posted by WILLINC

i mean damn, we just went out and she texting me blowing up my phone a few minutes later

laugh.gif

*right click save

I think the %$$#$ is bipolar or somethin. Ever wait a few days and then she says "you just can't come in and out my life *blah blah" and thensays "I been thinking about you all day, come get me in an hour." The night I smashed, she called me like 30 minutes later to tell me of her (insertspoiler), then text me right after that sayin I can't stop thinkin about you. I call her and she says we shouldn't go out again so soon.
eyes.gif

Then text me not too long after that sayin I need to see you. I call that %$$#$ and she sayin she sleep cuz it was 2 in the mornin.
indifferent.gif

At least when Carmen text me, she wants to be taken out no matter what time it is. I aint feelin that chick though. She only good for (insert spoiler) andpoon.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif

*right click save

I think the %$$#$ is bipolar or somethin. Ever wait a few days and then she says "you just can't come in and out my life *blah blah" and then says "I been thinking about you all day, come get me in an hour." The night I smashed, she called me like 30 minutes later to tell me of her (insert spoiler), then text me right after that sayin I can't stop thinkin about you. I call her and she says we shouldn't go out again so soon.
eyes.gif

Then text me not too long after that sayin I need to see you. I call that %$$#$ and she sayin she sleep cuz it was 2 in the mornin.
indifferent.gif

At least when Carmen text me, she wants to be taken out no matter what time it is. I aint feelin that chick though. She only good for (insert spoiler) and poon.

Yo Kiki sent me a pic of her saying "this is what me loving you looks like"
laugh.gif

Yeah, Kiki is mad clingy. I smashed on the second date...took her to see Katt Williams hahaha. But when you get her drunk, she starts wildin', for real.Her and Kate, in which Niko starts to fall for BTW. I dropped Carmen after the first date, I couldn't take her third person antics.

Appreciate the Wallpaper tho fam.

JFKTV wrote:
Yeah, Kiki is mad clingy. I smashed on the second date...took her to see Katt Williams hahaha. But when you get her drunk, she starts wildin', for real. Her and Kate, in which Niko starts to fall for BTW. I dropped Carmen after the first date, I couldn't take her third person antics.

Appreciate the Wallpaper tho fam.

Me too, same scenario. Why would you drop Carmen though? Don't you know she's a nurse?
wink.gif

anyone know who the chick with the lolipop is? One of the few Characters I dont recognize from the Ad's. They gave her man hands in that mural

Back
Top Bottom