For better cushion, LeBron VI Lows or Hypermax?

Joined Apr 11, 2009
What's up NTers

Well i guess i'm at the right place for this type o' question
I've got a question up here.

I wanna know which one has better cushioning, lebron 6 lows or hypermaxes
i kno they have a totally different type of air soles
ZL6 lows have double zoom air at heel and hypermaxes have full length max air

i kno hypermaxes are fresh out there in the market but just wanna know if someone has awready tried'em on for ballin', or even just walking
i assume dat ZL6 lows have same soles as ZL6 highs so i also appreciate ur experiences from ZL6 highs

Joined Oct 12, 2008
Go with the hypermax, but it really depends on what kind of cushioning you want, if you want a more responsive cushioning system try the ZL6s but the overallcushioning and feel will be better with the hypermaxs.

Joined May 3, 2009
does hypermax feel the similar to Pippen retros? the Pips are the first shoe ive had with 3/4 air (and that lil bastard in the front
)

didnt know it would feel so hard.

Joined Aug 31, 2008
full lenght, 3/4's or max air almost always have a stiffer feel, since they are made for bigger guys, who need stiffer cushioning systems to support theirframe. if your a guard id pick the zL6, though its still kind-off heavy.

Joined Jun 11, 2007
^^^the lebron 6s arent heavy lol...anyway if you like soft cushioning go with the lebrons. if you prefer a more dense,firmer cushioning go with the hypermax.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now