For my 20 year old and 21 year old NTer's...you ever feel like life is moving a little too fast now?

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

the worst is when you go to nbadraft.net and you see the top 5 projected picks are younger than you 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
omg you don't know how this makes me feel
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
trust me i know man, it hurts sooo much that they get to live out your dream 

Too much real life......
30t6p3b.gif

Im glad I've been able to think of the future while still living the age that I am. A lot of people at this age either get stuck in a lifestyle of partying, drinking...etc. and don't grow up until their over 30, or end up very well off by the time their 35. Although life may seem like it's moving fast, it's not, just sit back and catch up with yourself...you'll be aight.

Im glad I've been able to think of the future while still living the age that I am. A lot of people at this age either get stuck in a lifestyle of partying, drinking...etc. and don't grow up until their over 30, or end up very well off by the time their 35. Although life may seem like it's moving fast, it's not, just sit back and catch up with yourself...you'll be aight.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

just sit back and catch up with yourself...you'll be aight.
Thats real.. 
ohwell.gif

but Op i feel ya. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

I seriously wish i was back in high school. I miss it so much. 

Originally Posted by kingofny04

just sit back and catch up with yourself...you'll be aight.
Thats real.. 
ohwell.gif

but Op i feel ya. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

I seriously wish i was back in high school. I miss it so much. 

I wish America were like other countries in Europe that still get at least 6weeks holiday by law. We work to much for too little in this  country.
Sadly, it wont change.  American businesses are stubborn.  Work life can be easier for every American, and be more efficient.

I haven't had a job where I work the entire 8 hours, and anyone with an office job can attest to that.  Sure there are busy days, but let's face it, if you have an office job, out of the 8 hours you work about 50% of the time and "work" the other 50%.  If it wasn't for the internet, I don't know what I'd do for 8 hours.

I wish America were like other countries in Europe that still get at least 6weeks holiday by law. We work to much for too little in this  country.
Sadly, it wont change.  American businesses are stubborn.  Work life can be easier for every American, and be more efficient.

I haven't had a job where I work the entire 8 hours, and anyone with an office job can attest to that.  Sure there are busy days, but let's face it, if you have an office job, out of the 8 hours you work about 50% of the time and "work" the other 50%.  If it wasn't for the internet, I don't know what I'd do for 8 hours.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
man u aint never lied & op i feel u on all that

roll.gif
For some reason I thought I was the only one who felt this way.
Wow didn't know other people felt this way too
laugh.gif
I was born in 92 so I still have about a year before they get into the NBA and then I can feel bad
kyrie irving born in 92 fam

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
man u aint never lied & op i feel u on all that

roll.gif
For some reason I thought I was the only one who felt this way.
Wow didn't know other people felt this way too
laugh.gif
I was born in 92 so I still have about a year before they get into the NBA and then I can feel bad
kyrie irving born in 92 fam

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

I don't want to have the feeling later on that I wasted away my youth.

this is my biggest fear, but will see if the ends justify the means.

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

I don't want to have the feeling later on that I wasted away my youth.

this is my biggest fear, but will see if the ends justify the means.

btw i was feeling this way 4 years ago when i hit 21
tired.gif
.. things dont change pal's lol. lets hope things change in 5 years when i hit 30 { yuckkk } .. i'll keep you all posted lol
frown.gif

btw i was feeling this way 4 years ago when i hit 21
tired.gif
.. things dont change pal's lol. lets hope things change in 5 years when i hit 30 { yuckkk } .. i'll keep you all posted lol
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom