For my chronic smokers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else blow woods ? I remember when i went to north philly to kick it with ppl i went to HS with and they had put me onto the woods, hits go straight to the dome literally it was crazy

That tobacco buzz is no joke esp if u don't smoke ciggs. Honey Berrys might be the best tasting blunts.

Backwoods hit hard as hell man it's no other option for me, I graduated from white owls to swishers to backwoods (honey berry)

been using raw papers lately.

team raw.

aOLvXyJ.jpg

Sig check

To keep it a hundo your homies sound like scavengers bruh, hell I might face something on the way to the smoke session 
laugh.gif

As far as smoking with others it just depend on what mood I'm in. I enjoy smoking & ******* around with the homies just as much as I enjoy rolling up and just vibing out with my thoughts or some music.

Anyone else blow woods ? I remember when i went to north philly to kick it with ppl i went to HS with and they had put me onto the woods, hits go straight to the dome literally it was crazy
Bruh I was in ATL with my cousins like 2 years ago and these ****** pulled them out talking bout roll up, I was literally looking at it like   

giphy.gif

I didn't even know where to start its just a big *** tobacco leaf 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 I'm cool on those tho they hit harsh as hell

OGs put me on Garcia Vega's a min ago so that's really all I purchase

Those raw cones are cool too I feel like they burn up too quick tho

i smoke alone almost daily.. especially at night.. sometimes, ill invite over a shorty to come through and spark

but on weekends, i like to smoke with the homies... and sometimes i just bored smoking alone.. i feel like its funner smoking with people

but i don't mind sparking up alone.. I've gotten use to it..

i think its all preference really..

and if we're in a debate between joints and blunts

joints all day >

zig zags or raws.. but raws be a b***ch to stick sometimes :smh:

don't get me wrong though, if all we have is a blunt, or someone passes me a blunt i will it it :smokin

i discriminate :lol:

personally I've been using a MFLB vaporizer.. those bongs hits were killing my lungs and thats what i was using for daily smoke

had to change it up and go the healthy route

Last edited:

Bruh I was in ATL with my cousins like 2 years ago and these ****** pulled them out talking bout roll up, I was literally looking at it like   

giphy.gif

I didn't even know where to start its just a big *** tobacco leaf :lol: :smh:  I'm cool on those tho they hit harsh as hell

OGs put me on Garcia Vega's a min ago so that's really all I purchase

Those raw cones are cool too I feel like they burn up too quick tho

:rofl:

A+ execution.

Once yall get a lil older and become connoisseurs you'll realize that that all those wraps/leafs/cigars RUIN the flavor of the flowers.

Pearl you a raw with a filter and never look back.

For the glass only fellas, here's the greatest invention since water diffusion...

View media item 1085701

If you're truly smoking some flavorful bud, then it'll shine through the roll up, especially if its a sweet. #protip

I also catalog my herb strains in different jars and such depending on mood or whether or not I have guests over or if I'm going out, I can pick and choose and load the vape accordingly.

This man knows :pimp: :pimp:

A good sativa hit makes the morning go faster and a nice late night indica rip will have you counting sheep before you know it

If you're truly smoking some flavorful bud, then it'll shine through the roll up, especially if its a sweet. #protip

Nah bruh, wraps kill the majority of the flavor and lets not mention the stale smell they leave. Once I went tobacco free I realized how much the smell of smoke I associated with flowers is actually produced from the cigar leaf, when burning raws or hitting some glass the flower smell doesn't linger nearly as long.

Nah bruh, wraps kill the majority of the flavor and lets not mention the stale smell they leave. Once I went tobacco free I realized how much the smell of smoke I associated with flowers is actually produced from the cigar leaf, when burning raws or hitting some glass the flower smell doesn't linger nearly as long.

Ill give you the stale smell, but I've done it all vap, papers, glass, wood, corncob, metal(no recommended), fruit...good bud flavor shines through all.

Plus, papers go to fast. And people always say 'well you haven't had a good one' but, I've had twenty+ people roll joints (including with rollers and myself) and they all went just as fast, if it takes twenty+ people and they can do it, then getting a good one is not worth the time.

It might kill flavor but sometimes there is just something great about a blunt. Joints have to be two people max.

I think the issue with papers burning too quick is not using a grinder. If you pack the ground flowers tight and pearl it so it doesn't run you should have no issues

Is this what social media has done to us? Swear, every other day some dude is depressed because he doesn't have any friends. Like, when did chilling by yourself become depressing? It's not some grand psychological evaluation, if you want to smoke by yourself...smoke by yourself. You don't need anyone's validation, it doesn't make you weird or this or that, that's that social media bs, if you're not getting 'likes' for...life then there must be something wrong, constantly seeking approval, constantly seeking acceptance...it's all ridiculous to me.

Do you homie, don't let the Internet culture take away our individuality, our solitude and ultimately, our peace.

Look....

Bro....

I can't believe it but.....

I'm gonna have to agree with all this.

***** said is it okay to smoke alone?

:lol: what does that even mean?

Idk is it okay to eat food alone? :rofl:

'More fun with other people'

Now I know there are smokers and people that smoke. Smokers smoke by themselves, smoke for themselves. People who smoke, smoke for an experience.

Damn. I'm agreeing with you all through this thread.

But yeah at this point smoking w/ my boys doesn't change anything.

I don't smoke to have a good time at this point. I'm a smoker. (not that, that's good or bad. Just saying)

Raw papers & fronto leaf or a dutch

Swishers are disgusting :smh: & backwoods will have your lips looking like a leather jacket :smh:

If I'm at the crib, and my wife put lil man to sleep, I'll take a walk, puff a bit solo, and come back and get organized for work the next day.

Not a damn thing wrong with that.

Last edited:
I prefer to smoke alone.

Roll up a mini dutch and take a couple of hits here and there throughout the day.

I dont mind smoking backwoods if it's with a group, but I never f-ck with those by myself :lol:

Right now I'm using Raws and theyre cool but would one of those glass pipes be better? And how are those mini vaporizers?

Last edited:
Might have to try something other than swishers

I crack mine open n line with honey so it'll burn slow (people don't do this it'll **** u up:lol:)

using the vape>using papers is the best imo.... you get to taste the budd... but i usually roll up when its nice out like in the summer and just chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom