For my shameless heads: You rockin' with V or Fiona?!?

Pick one.
I'm going with V due to her smooth chocolatey complexion, beautiful face and them hershey kiss nipples. However, Fiona is nothing to look pass.

Shanola-Hampton-550x402.jpg

shameless-emmy-rossum-esquire.jpg

Fiona for sure. I loved her for far too long not to pick her. We need more nude scenes this season. One is not enough.
eek.gif

I wouldn't be mad if I had to take V, though.

Fiona does have that beautiful mess attraction about her. Every dude in the world is tryna fix that.

Veronica 
pimp.gif

From her interviews she seems just as cool in real life.

Didn't know here boobs were fake either
nerd.gif

In all honesty i'd bang 'em all down. 
V, Fiona, Karen, Mandy, Jasmine, The blonde chick from the sleepover, their mom, Ethel just for fun, and maybe even Sheila if she didn't literally try to stick her foot up my @$!.

but if I have to choose - i'm takin' my baby, V.

I said just for fun - so that makes it okay.

jkbtw
Edit: 1000th post on this name was used to defend myself against pedo allegations...sweet!

I'm goin with V

And Amy Smarts character shouldnt even be in the running. She is a distant distant 3rd if not 4th on that show.

Fiona all day. Great show but the last episode was the weakest of the series. Best show on Showtime right now. Yea, I said it.edit: V is as hot as hell too. Love Karen as well. Brazilian chick too. Amy Smart, no. SMH at Lip being wooed by UodC and not Northwestern.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom