For people who have 06 metallic 5's and varsity red vi's...

Or for anyone that has an 06 retro V and a '10 retro VI
are you boxes significantly different in size?

I have a size 10 metallic 5 and the box is much larger than my size 10.5 varsity red box

Maybe different countries? I got my 5's in taiwan and my 6's here... or may jb just changes the size of boxes. What i dont understand is why my 10.5 box is smaller than my 10 box.

Or for anyone that has an 06 retro V and a '10 retro VI
are you boxes significantly different in size?

I have a size 10 metallic 5 and the box is much larger than my size 10.5 varsity red box

Maybe different countries? I got my 5's in taiwan and my 6's here... or may jb just changes the size of boxes. What i dont understand is why my 10.5 box is smaller than my 10 box.

You're comparing two different model shoes and they are from different years. It's the same situation with the CDP boxes, my 8.5 box is smaller than my 8 box. I think it just depends on the factory though.

You're comparing two different model shoes and they are from different years. It's the same situation with the CDP boxes, my 8.5 box is smaller than my 8 box. I think it just depends on the factory though.

yea jb made the boxes smaller because my 07 aquas are size 8.5 and the box is bigger than my size 9 09 true blue 3s

yea jb made the boxes smaller because my 07 aquas are size 8.5 and the box is bigger than my size 9 09 true blue 3s

I got CDPs, packs same size shoes, different size boxes altogether.
I think it's the 5/18 pack that is smaller than the rest.

The blk/met. silver-red 5s released in 1/07. The '06/'07 retro 5 boxes
are the biggest of the individual Jordan boxes I have.

I got CDPs, packs same size shoes, different size boxes altogether.
I think it's the 5/18 pack that is smaller than the rest.

The blk/met. silver-red 5s released in 1/07. The '06/'07 retro 5 boxes
are the biggest of the individual Jordan boxes I have.

My VI's are the same. My VI box look like a size 12 but its a size 11. I just compared my 10.5 AJ I to my 10.5 Love of the game VII and the VII's box is bigger. I guess it has to do with the size of the shoe so it can fit inside. Because my XII box is bigger then my IX box. 9 times out of ten it has to do with the overall big-ness of the box not the shoe size..

My VI's are the same. My VI box look like a size 12 but its a size 11. I just compared my 10.5 AJ I to my 10.5 Love of the game VII and the VII's box is bigger. I guess it has to do with the size of the shoe so it can fit inside. Because my XII box is bigger then my IX box. 9 times out of ten it has to do with the overall big-ness of the box not the shoe size..

Its weird how they decide on the box sizes because both of my sz 8.5 VIII's (aquas & playoffs) came in two different size boxes

Its weird how they decide on the box sizes because both of my sz 8.5 VIII's (aquas & playoffs) came in two different size boxes

I see Jordan Brand's consistency issues have filtered down to it's boxing. I have 2 pairs of University Blue IX's that just came out and the boxes are different sizes...They're the same shoes!

I see Jordan Brand's consistency issues have filtered down to it's boxing. I have 2 pairs of University Blue IX's that just came out and the boxes are different sizes...They're the same shoes!

Back
Top Bottom