For the beard aficionados: Official BEARDGANG Line Thread

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Who. Set. These. Prices. Damn.

i agree with everyone that the prices are kinda high, but at least its not all screen printed. the idea of using flocked velvet for the beard is pretty ingenious and the embroidery looks quality. good luck with the project.

Copped these a couple months ago.. I just shaved my beard off last week too
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

2i7pi6p.png

pimp.gif

Would have copped until I saw the price.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

2i7pi6p.png

pimp.gif

Where did you order those from?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So you jacked the whole beard silhouette thing that the Giants and various other merchandisers did with the whole Brian Wilson "fear the beard" campaign.

And on top of that, you want $122 for a crewneck. Not a hoody, a crewneck.

Cmon son.
I was thinking the same thing. That logo is weak, how are you going to charge so much? Explains the overpriced APL prices 
tired.gif

Best believe I will be coppin a shirt from the front page when I get enough money to blow $52.. soon NT, soon. 
devil.gif

I'm rockin a chinstrap right now, but I like it because my beard grows in red/orange while the hair on my head is just dark brown. Always get compliments on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Would have copped until I saw the price.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

2i7pi6p.png

pimp.gif

Where did you order those from?
I have been looking for these!

Originally Posted by solesavage

So you jacked the whole beard silhouette thing that the Giants and various other merchandisers did with the whole Brian Wilson "fear the beard" campaign.

Cmon son.
I was thinking the same thing. That logo is weak, how are you going to charge so much? Explains the overpriced APL prices 
tired.gif

All are entitled to their own opinions on prices, etc...however, these are not standard run of the mill silk screened AAA T-shirts with different tags. The crewnecks are all cut and sew with over 30,000 embroidery stitches done in metallic gold thread as well as a tackle twill beard with a sewn border on the chest and left wrist. The premium T-shirts feature a velvet flocked beard (similar to YSL velvet logo Ts) with metallic gold foil overlay and are on premium T-shirts that are about 3-4x the price of your typical "streetwear" brand...hence the tapered fit and higher price. I know the prices are far from cheap, but premium goods and materials cost a premium. Plain and simple...you get what you pay for.

Originally Posted by BEARDGANG

Originally Posted by solesavage

Cmon son.
tired.gif

All are entitled to their own opinions on prices, etc...however, these are not standard run of the mill silk screened AAA T-shirts with different tags. The crewnecks are all cut and sew with over 30,000 embroidery stitches done in metallic gold thread as well as a tackle twill beard with a sewn border on the chest and left wrist. The premium T-shirts feature a velvet flocked beard (similar to YSL velvet logo Ts) with metallic gold foil overlay and are on premium T-shirts that are about 3-4x the price of your typical "streetwear" brand...hence the tapered fit and higher price. I know the prices are far from cheap, but premium goods and materials cost a premium. Plain and simple...you get what you pay for.
True, gotta pay for quality.
i just i wish i wasnt so poor lol

I Would See This Thread As Im Contemplating Chopping Of The Beard
grin.gif
....Dope Stuff Tho OP
pimp.gif

Salute to the BG crew, looking good. Too bad all I can do is a goatee, struggle is so real.

Need a beardgang sticker for the whip. Other day at work one of the cooks in the cafeteria asked me if I dye my beard. I was like nah, dude refused to believe me because "it's so black" ha, gangster lil spanish dude.

**Mister Friendly, google was not your friend, on that one. AYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom