For the first date.

A movie is the worst place for a first date.

A nice dinner, then a stroll afterwards, and a stop at a coffee shop/dessert spot is all you need. Keep the date at 2 hours maximum; 1 hour dinner, 15 min walk around - the rest enjoying a beverage/dessert while getting to know her more.

Choice of restaurant: don't go all out and try to impress her with a super-nice, super-expensive restaurant. Instead, pick a nice place where you KNOW the menu.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Lunch, then maybe a movie.

no day date.
Dinner, but dont make it a chain restaurant. Do something more personal, alot of local places allow that. then pick a movie that fits the night, dont watch an action movie. sometimes you might have to watch a chick flick to get in
laugh.gif
If you know she really likes you.  Taking women to fancy dinners on first dates is setting yourself up to fail. 
Yep, then they'll expect that everytime yall go out.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Lunch, then maybe a movie.

no day date.
Dinner, but dont make it a chain restaurant. Do something more personal, alot of local places allow that. then pick a movie that fits the night, dont watch an action movie. sometimes you might have to watch a chick flick to get in
laugh.gif
If you know she really likes you.  Taking women to fancy dinners on first dates is setting yourself up to fail. 
Yep, then they'll expect that everytime yall go out.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

A nice dinner, then a stroll afterwards, and a stop at a coffee shop/dessert spot is all you need. Keep the date at 2 hours maximum; 1 hour dinner, 15 min walk around - the rest enjoying a beverage/dessert while getting to know her more.

Choice of restaurant: don't go all out and try to impress her with a super-nice, super-expensive restaurant. Instead, pick a nice place where you KNOW the menu.
This.

This.

take her to a pretty nice restaurant, but then next time take her to some cheap %@! !$*% like cambodian or thai food or something. She assumes its because youre cultured and stuff, but subconsciously she doesnt expect to be taken somewhere expensive at the same time.

Just alternate between those for like 4 dates where you go out to eat and then after that you can hit up the dollar menu with her.

take her to a pretty nice restaurant, but then next time take her to some cheap %@! !$*% like cambodian or thai food or something. She assumes its because youre cultured and stuff, but subconsciously she doesnt expect to be taken somewhere expensive at the same time.

Just alternate between those for like 4 dates where you go out to eat and then after that you can hit up the dollar menu with her.

ok first things first. Never take a girl to a movie OR to dinner on a first date. Go to a coffee shop and drop like 10 bucks on coffee. Get to know each other and stuff. Then for the second date go for lunch or dinner. A movie should be later on in the relationship. You dont want the girl to not feel you and eat king crab, plus you got to feel her vibe with the coffee date.

ok first things first. Never take a girl to a movie OR to dinner on a first date. Go to a coffee shop and drop like 10 bucks on coffee. Get to know each other and stuff. Then for the second date go for lunch or dinner. A movie should be later on in the relationship. You dont want the girl to not feel you and eat king crab, plus you got to feel her vibe with the coffee date.

QFT

movies are probably the WORST place you can have a first date

-J23C

QFT

movies are probably the WORST place you can have a first date

-J23C

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Every woman likes/needs food, I can name 5-6 females that I know who dont like coffee at all...

Every woman likes/needs food, I can name 5-6 females that I know who dont like coffee at all...

youngmoney wrote:

i got a date tomorrow with this chick and we going to get some eats than mini golfing
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

should be fun, get to know each other and see her competitve side...but aint no way in hell im letting her win
laugh.gif

came in to suggest this. i havent tried this but it seems to be the best choice for a first date (able have a conversation, be competitive, and have fun)

youngmoney wrote:

i got a date tomorrow with this chick and we going to get some eats than mini golfing
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

should be fun, get to know each other and see her competitve side...but aint no way in hell im letting her win
laugh.gif

came in to suggest this. i havent tried this but it seems to be the best choice for a first date (able have a conversation, be competitive, and have fun)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So what? Those women dont like tea, lemonade, ice tea, shakes, smoothies? As much as a woman likes/needs food, she needs something to drink. Dinner isn't the best place to take a woman on the first date and I can give you a ton of reasons why. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So what? Those women dont like tea, lemonade, ice tea, shakes, smoothies? As much as a woman likes/needs food, she needs something to drink. Dinner isn't the best place to take a woman on the first date and I can give you a ton of reasons why. 

Back
Top Bottom