For The NT people that have been sleeping on Futbol(Soccer)

You're wasting your time OP. Dudes catch 5 mins of an MLS game and form an opinion of the sport. The MLS compared to the EPL, la Liga or the Serie A is like the chinese basketball league to the nba. It's the world's most popular sport for a reason

playing fifa right now. game is pretty lame so far. i can only play on amatuer as Real Madrid hahahaha

playing fifa right now. game is pretty lame so far. i can only play on amatuer as Real Madrid hahahaha

Originally Posted by 650

do the reverse of op.. play fifa -> watch soccer

This
laugh.gif

I lightweight got into soccer after playing Fifa 12 with the homies 

Originally Posted by 650

do the reverse of op.. play fifa -> watch soccer

This
laugh.gif

I lightweight got into soccer after playing Fifa 12 with the homies 

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

You're wasting your time OP. Dudes catch 5 mins of an MLS game and form an opinion of the sport. The MLS compared to the EPL, la Liga or the Serie A is like the chinese basketball league to the nba. It's the world's most popular sport for a reason

MLS...eh I didn't watch an American game my dude I watched Mexico vs Brazil but alright I umderstand

MLS...eh I didn't watch an American game my dude I watched Mexico vs Brazil but alright I umderstand

i love going to the game but that #*!$ is mad boring to watch on tv. just like hockey.

i love going to the game but that #*!$ is mad boring to watch on tv. just like hockey.

Not a soccer fan by any means, but for some reason I can easily watch the US Women's team face anyone. With that new
stadium being built for the Houston Dynamo, I definitely will be checking that out one of these days. That stadium looks amazing.

Not a soccer fan by any means, but for some reason I can easily watch the US Women's team face anyone. With that new
stadium being built for the Houston Dynamo, I definitely will be checking that out one of these days. That stadium looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom