For the people that did blow trees, y did u stop?

I ran out of breath
grin.gif

But seriously, it was time to get a job

drug testing at my job and cause it was affecting my lungs

I really do miss it though cause it opens up your thought process in so many ways

drug testing at my job and cause it was affecting my lungs

I really do miss it though cause it opens up your thought process in so many ways

to many people abusing the herb...
taking large doses at a time could led to some very unwanted effects.
i stopped for school and work.

to many people abusing the herb...
taking large doses at a time could led to some very unwanted effects.
i stopped for school and work.

For me it was a productivity thing. My goal is to grow and produce a big business and there's just so more you could be doing to advance your life. Whether its reading or workin out at the gym or basically just doin whatever it is you love doin

I think it has to be for positive reasons tho. It cant just be because you "have" to, or cuz youre worried about what other ppl think about you. Your mind will never let you quit for reasons like that

Lets say you wanted to become the best ball player on your team. You wouldnt stop smoking cuz "its bad". You'd say I want to be the best physically fit person on the court. So I only eat and consume things that drive me towards that

Find something you love to do and want to do the rest of your life and work towards that. You have to remove yourself from situations that move you away from your goal tho. If you have friends that smoke and thats not part of what you want, then you have to begin moving away from that. It sucks at first, and youll be critisized by your peers for being different. But trust me its the ONLY way to acheieve whatever it is you want to do. Surround yourself with ppl that support you or have similar goals

It wont happen overnight and dont feel ashamed if you find yourself smoking here or there. Just watch yourself make sure every week youre doin it less and less, and doin what YOU want to do more and more.Eventually youll stop smoking and even if you find yourself in a situation where its around itll be easy to pass up

Hope that makes sense and I dont sound like a babbling old man
laugh.gif

For me it was a productivity thing. My goal is to grow and produce a big business and there's just so more you could be doing to advance your life. Whether its reading or workin out at the gym or basically just doin whatever it is you love doin

I think it has to be for positive reasons tho. It cant just be because you "have" to, or cuz youre worried about what other ppl think about you. Your mind will never let you quit for reasons like that

Lets say you wanted to become the best ball player on your team. You wouldnt stop smoking cuz "its bad". You'd say I want to be the best physically fit person on the court. So I only eat and consume things that drive me towards that

Find something you love to do and want to do the rest of your life and work towards that. You have to remove yourself from situations that move you away from your goal tho. If you have friends that smoke and thats not part of what you want, then you have to begin moving away from that. It sucks at first, and youll be critisized by your peers for being different. But trust me its the ONLY way to acheieve whatever it is you want to do. Surround yourself with ppl that support you or have similar goals

It wont happen overnight and dont feel ashamed if you find yourself smoking here or there. Just watch yourself make sure every week youre doin it less and less, and doin what YOU want to do more and more.Eventually youll stop smoking and even if you find yourself in a situation where its around itll be easy to pass up

Hope that makes sense and I dont sound like a babbling old man
laugh.gif

i really wasnt about that life begin with, but i started looking at the people around me and just didn't want to be grouped with them so i just quit. never have the urge to go back either

i really wasnt about that life begin with, but i started looking at the people around me and just didn't want to be grouped with them so i just quit. never have the urge to go back either

Brah...how many times you got post this....we UNDERSTAND...you wanna find out why people stop blowing trees!
Spoiler [+]
no Im not mad

Brah...how many times you got post this....we UNDERSTAND...you wanna find out why people stop blowing trees!
Spoiler [+]
no Im not mad

I never liked smoking it. I tried it once and it was horrible. It was real life inception. Analyzing thought after thought after thought until I wanted it to stop. I understand weed has this effect, but I'm already anylyzing everything on the daily basis so smoking weed just makes me have bad thoughts. I think I only had fun once, but then my mood switched quickly into introversion and bad thoughts. Eh. You dont need weed to spark you analytical self.... Iguess some of us do and some of us don't.

I never liked smoking it. I tried it once and it was horrible. It was real life inception. Analyzing thought after thought after thought until I wanted it to stop. I understand weed has this effect, but I'm already anylyzing everything on the daily basis so smoking weed just makes me have bad thoughts. I think I only had fun once, but then my mood switched quickly into introversion and bad thoughts. Eh. You dont need weed to spark you analytical self.... Iguess some of us do and some of us don't.

i got a DUI right out of highschool.. so i was pretty much F'd.. so i wanted to get myself together.. and since i couldnt drive for a year.. i didnt want to be a burden to my friends having to pick me up just to smoke... and i'm not gonna smoke at home.. so that kept me away from it.. so when i got my license back i wanted to do something with myself and i enrolled back in school.. and became a mechanical engineer.. all the jobs i knew i was applying for drug tested so that helped me get away from it.. im 24 now and have been smoke free since i was 19

i got a DUI right out of highschool.. so i was pretty much F'd.. so i wanted to get myself together.. and since i couldnt drive for a year.. i didnt want to be a burden to my friends having to pick me up just to smoke... and i'm not gonna smoke at home.. so that kept me away from it.. so when i got my license back i wanted to do something with myself and i enrolled back in school.. and became a mechanical engineer.. all the jobs i knew i was applying for drug tested so that helped me get away from it.. im 24 now and have been smoke free since i was 19

Back
Top Bottom