For the posters with nice car's...do you see an increase in getting women now?

I don't post my car on facebook, and my key fits in my pocket, why would any female know it's mine? Any female who is caught up in my car aint my style anyway. I look at my car as one of my nicer things, but a thing nonetheless.
I mean, I guess one could say it boosts confidence in driving a nicer car, but I have always thought I was too good for these ho$s. 

I have a fully loaded 2011 Mercedes C350....pretty nice. I don't tell girls I have it, but if they get to the point where they go out with me and they see it, it makes them want to ride in it more.....but I don't drive down the street looking for girls to pick up.

(I'm 23 btw)

I have a fully loaded 2011 Mercedes C350....pretty nice. I don't tell girls I have it, but if they get to the point where they go out with me and they see it, it makes them want to ride in it more.....but I don't drive down the street looking for girls to pick up.

(I'm 23 btw)

Yea, but birds of every ethnicity and class. What's more disturbing is the attention from men, I had a Ferrari 599 for a day to myself and white men were so angry when they saw me it was sad. Chicks give you looks but the really cute ones are intimidated and they just stare praying that you say something. I purposely didn't holler at anything and I was in hollywood on a friday and chicks were everywhere but I think pulling chicks off of material #$*@ is weak.

Yea, but birds of every ethnicity and class. What's more disturbing is the attention from men, I had a Ferrari 599 for a day to myself and white men were so angry when they saw me it was sad. Chicks give you looks but the really cute ones are intimidated and they just stare praying that you say something. I purposely didn't holler at anything and I was in hollywood on a friday and chicks were everywhere but I think pulling chicks off of material #$*@ is weak.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by injennz

^ I drive a TOYOTA. Its not the best of cars, nor is it close to some of the money dropping rides some of you have.

However, my TOYOTA draws more attention them some of my friends 50-65k rides. 

So it isn't that serious. Its a "TOYOTA"
wink.gif

Maybe it helps that its bright RED

The OP said,  a"NICE" ride. I find my ride to be nice. 
smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
I'm not knocking your ride in the least bit but you might wanna put your flame suit on just in case...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate the bus
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by injennz

^ I drive a TOYOTA. Its not the best of cars, nor is it close to some of the money dropping rides some of you have.

However, my TOYOTA draws more attention them some of my friends 50-65k rides. 

So it isn't that serious. Its a "TOYOTA"
wink.gif

Maybe it helps that its bright RED

The OP said,  a"NICE" ride. I find my ride to be nice. 
smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
I'm not knocking your ride in the least bit but you might wanna put your flame suit on just in case...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate the bus
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

What's more disturbing is the attention from men, I had a Ferrari 599 for a day to myself and white men were so angry when they saw me it was sad  
30t6p3b.gif

this is so sad, i get it too and i only drive a infiniti...white bitter old men, sick to their stomach bc im young and black.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

What's more disturbing is the attention from men, I had a Ferrari 599 for a day to myself and white men were so angry when they saw me it was sad  
30t6p3b.gif

this is so sad, i get it too and i only drive a infiniti...white bitter old men, sick to their stomach bc im young and black.

Back
Top Bottom