For the simps

ins

Anyone have terrible stories about simpin or missed opportunies or getting friendzoned. Friend of mine just started this tumblr and it could have potential for luls. 
It's called how i met your potential mother.

http://potentialmom.tumblr.com/

haha he wants people to summit stories. He just started it today.

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

^^^^^im sure everybody has been in a similar situation lol

i wanna hear a girls version of these stories it would be real interesting

[h5] [/h5]
[h5]1st Jan 2012 [/h5]
[article=""]
[h2]2012[/h2]
We were sitting at the bar and i had spent the whole night buying you drinks. 5…4…3…2…1 happy new year. I looked into your eyes to see if you would kiss me….. nothing. You asked if i wanted to leave the bar, i said sure. Your friends come over and you said you would write your number on the check. 

The check came you wrote “sorry i have a boyfriend
[/article]

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

[h5] [/h5]
[h5]1st Jan 2012 [/h5]
[article=""]
[h2]2012[/h2]
We were sitting at the bar and i had spent the whole night buying you drinks. 5…4…3…2…1 happy new year. I looked into your eyes to see if you would kiss me….. nothing. You asked if i wanted to leave the bar, i said sure. Your friends come over and you said you would write your number on the check. 

[/article]

a shared a story on here a while back about how i wrote this chick sum kinda love note when i was younger
30t6p3b.gif
. biggest simp move of my life

[h5] [/h5]
[h5]1st Jan 2012 [/h5]
[article=""]
[h2]2012[/h2]

[/article]

[h5] [/h5]
[h5]1st Jan 2012 [/h5]
[article=""]
[h2]2012[/h2]

[/article]

Back
Top Bottom