For those in relationships....

Where do you rank your relationship on your priorities list? What is it more important than and what is it not as important as in your life? And does your significant other know? Do they rank you're relationship the same, less, or more?

Where do you rank your relationship on your priorities list? What is it more important than and what is it not as important as in your life? And does your significant other know? Do they rank you're relationship the same, less, or more?

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

me > money > fam > car > girl

laugh.gif
I'd hate to say it but yea our relationship doesn't rank very high on the totem pole. But she is important enough that she ranks higher than my dbag friends

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

me > money > fam > car > girl

laugh.gif
I'd hate to say it but yea our relationship doesn't rank very high on the totem pole. But she is important enough that she ranks higher than my dbag friends

me > job > family > her > friends

Shes gotta know that shes worth more than your friends but less than family.

The job is what keeps her attracted to you at a minimal level
laugh.gif

me > job > family > her > friends

Shes gotta know that shes worth more than your friends but less than family.

The job is what keeps her attracted to you at a minimal level
laugh.gif

It pretty much goes.

1. God/Family/Myself
2. Close Friends
3. School/Career
4. Relationship

Wife = family, so when I find her....she'll be up there. Until then.............

It pretty much goes.

1. God/Family/Myself
2. Close Friends
3. School/Career
4. Relationship

Wife = family, so when I find her....she'll be up there. Until then.............

My friends and my job/school always come before my relationship, and for some reason that's hard for guys in my age group to understand. This is why I'm single and I don't mind at all.

Back
Top Bottom