For those of us who ACTUALLY wear our sneakers...

No set rotation. I wear my 3s a lot. I definitely check the weather. I don't usually match my outfit with my shoes.

My collection is very balanced when it comes to ether white or black based. Alot of red, blue, black, and white in my collection.

I dont have a set rotation but I try not to wear the same shoe more than once, im always switching which shoe model and colorway I wear to keem all my shoes looking nice. I can go about 3 months before wearing the same shoes again.

A majority of my shoes have forcefields...I can not stand and awesome looking shoe with creases on them.

When I go out I always base my wardrobe around what kicks ima wear. I decide which kicks I feel like wearing, then proceed to match the rest of my outfit to those shoes. But when it comes to rainy weather I have a habit of putting on 13's, mostly my 05' flints and playoffs. When I go hooping or participate in other sport activities I use my Harbor Blue 3's, Raging bull 5's, or Jordan 2011.

I only clean my shoes if they get dirty when I wear them. I always clean the top part, sometimes including the laces. The bottoms always stay as they are...unless theirs gum or something of that manner.

I wear ALL my kicks...only ones I havent gotten to wear are my metallic 5's. Just havent came around to wearing them...

I turned my CDP Bred XI's into everyday beaters because those shoes are trash. Copped a pair of 2001 Bred XI's a couple months ago that I've worn twice and they still look DS with no creases. I stuff wrinkled up newspaper in my shoes to prevent creasing and wipe down the bottoms after each wear. DS pairs of Space Jams and Concords will not be worn until late spring-early summer. I definitely match my outfit with my J's, but not to the point were it looks like I'm trying too hard.
laugh.gif
Other pairs that I wear about two to three times a month would be the Wolf Grey 5's and Oreo VI's. Just copped a DS pair of 04 Olympic 7's and I will do the same with those as well. I try to incorporate all the different colorways (white or black based) so they can match the different fits, but I'm partial to black based colorways for sure.

shoes are mede to be worn...not wrapped in a bag or saran wrap...I wear my kicks...I just picked up a pair of DS cool greys size 12 and I havent wore them yet...but trust me I will..real soon

No steady rotation, except for when I got to work (retail)..as follows '11 WC3, '10 Altitude XIII, '00 SJ XI, '99 Metallic V, '06 Mars IV. 
Everything else, pick a kick, then a matching fit. Simple & easy.

& I'd have to say my collection is about 50/50 on color base, only shoe I won't wear for a long time is China Lebron IX, can't find anything to wear with them
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
(don't feel plain white tee does the job). And I haven't been able to bring myself to wear my Blink Yeezy's more than twice (only had em for a month though)

my hole day starts with what shoe am i gonna wear today
always clean after wearing esp icy sole

i wake up and just look at what i have, generally i wear the lebron 8s a ton because to me they're so damn comfortable, otherwise its a different pair everyday.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Just wear them out. if the weather is going to be bad like it is most of the time here in the chi, either wear timbs or i picked up a pair of all black flight 45 boots. when its nice i just try to match what ever i wear. I usually pick my kicks i feel like rockin first, then pick the clothes to match.

This.
I am the same way bro.

glasses.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Although I have a piece of advice, when you wear your kicks in the rain, it acually cleans them (unless you step in mud) it makes your job easier. 
You mean after it's rained outside? The kicks I've worn in the rain always ended up smelling pretty awful when they dried up. 

no set rotation i match my clothes to my kicks and where what i feel i clean top and bottom of shoe after every wear i do have a hard time wearing some j's for the first time but after that it gets easier

no set rotation, have a few beaters that i'll wear if its crappy weather outside but if it's nice i'll try to match with whatever i choose to wear...probably have mostly white dominant shoes in my collection but i like variation..only have a few that are still deadstock

I wear all my kicks. I don't clean em because they don't get dirty.
I cop another pair by the time the next retro drops because Its time for a re-up.
I rock White cements and Black cement III's the most, with my space jams running in a close third.
But my grails (playoff XIII's) get rocked every once in a while. Same for my Flints.

Everything else is random. I don't really care what random kicks go into my rotation, but usually my III's are somewhere in there.

I don't really feel the whole look of wearing an actual picture of your shoe on your shirt and then wearing the shoe. That's overkill

I don't have a set rotation, I usually wear what I feel like wearing that day.

I'm not too big on matching because I usually just wear black/white/gray anyway but I do once in a while.

Since the weather in Chicago is highly unpredictable, I usually avoid wearing them in snow or rain. If I do wear something its usually black shoes since they're easier to clean. I'm pretty cautious in avoiding mud and stuff like that.

I don't really clean my pairs unless I see the need to and/or there's a visible mark on them.

I don't have a steady rotation... I have my DS Jordan's and my weekend Jordan's. The weekend Jordan are dups of all my DS collection or if I buy a shoe that is NDS that's where it goes. Those are the Js I try to wear. My job only lets me wear all black shoes so pretty much my weekend from work is when I can wear my Js. I would be lieng if I say that I would wear what ever I feel like that day but usually I plan what I wear on my weekend. My shoes always match my shirt color wise (none of that BS shirts JBs been producing lately or loud *** shirts I see people wear) usually polo or sometimes plain T. It's not really hard to match my shoes cause most of my kicks have black/white/red colors sometimes blue. I have a good amount of Js that I wear and with only two days a week to wear them I usually don't wear the same pair within months. So for that reason, I clean my shoes every night after I wear them including the bottom cause I probably won't wear/see them in a long time and when I do I want that fresh kicks feeling when I bust them out again. Some pairs I wear force fields but I'm currently ordering sneaker shields. I don't walk funny but I do take care of them, but if something was going to happen then I will pull out from my DS pairs to replace it. I wear my errand Js (raptors,cardinals,firered5s) for going to pump gas or buy groceries. I try to wear as many of my Js as much as I can. Also, the clubs here in Vegas doesn't allow Js...wore some Js to a titty club once, girl step on em but was to busy caring bout something else. Never worn Js inside there anymore.

Not really a rotation but i try to wear
Each pair at least a few times a year
To avoid sole separation. When the
Outsoles are very dirty i clean them
Immediately. Some pairs i only wear
Them casually, some also on the
Basketball court.

i wear all of my shoes at least once. i clean my shoes every time i wear them! top and bottom! i only wear shoes with clear bottoms in summer weather! booths only in the winter

Right now I'm wearing (2004) Taxi 12 lows, Cool Grey 4's, and Tan 6 boots (yeah I know) in the snow.

I'm wearing White/Red 2 lows, Laney 5's, White/Carolina 6 lows when the ground is dry.

For indoor ball I've been wearing Pippen II's (the majority of the time), Black/Red 14's and original retro Cardinal 7's.

I just retired my White/Grey/Carolina 13's, and French Blue 7's from ball.

I wear them all...I only wear my red XXI's in sunny weather. Generally wear leather based j's on rainy days / nubuck/dura buck on sunny days.Take good care when I wear them.I will pull out 2-3 pairs and just wear those for the week, and will rotate from there.

I always pick out what shoes I'm going to wear and figure the outfit from there. I wear all my shoes even the ones I doubled up on. I don't think it's good to leave a shoe completely DS for years and years so I'll wear my second pair for 30-40 minutes in the house at least to prevent cracking/crumbling in the future.

For the winter, I wear boots almost exclusively but sometimes the Js come out. For cleaning, anything with an icy sole gets the bottom cleaned, everything else is meh.

I wear any an everything once I can but work an keeping up with my kids almost everything is mostly DS due to having no life but I keep my cdp. 3s on my steps ready to roll

I don't have a set rotation since I can't dress "casual" to work besides I only buy the shoes I really like and want so I wouldn't call my shoes a collection and am not hoarding.
smile.gif
I'm usually pretty casual throughout the weekend, jeans, sweats, button up or tshirt and yes I wear all of them depending on the mood.

I seem to wear my Playoff XIII's the most out of all my J's lately....easy to clean up too but they don't get very dirty in the first place.

close 2nd are my 07 blk/metallic slvr V's...yellowing and all they still one of my fav's

I keep the white kicks in the closet as much as I can until summertime

Wear all my kicks eventually though, +%#$ a rotation.

Back
Top Bottom