For those of you who have removed the insoles of your Js...

Does this really make a smaller shoe fit bigger? If so, how much bigger? Make a 6 feel like a 6.5? Please give me some insight on this issue.

I have some firered 3s size 9 and I'm a 9.5 I mean they fit a little tight but it don't bother me much

What shoes u trying to fit into???

It might depend on your foot, if they're wide it won't feel like a 1/2 size bigger. For the most part it does make a difference in sizing though.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

It might depend on your foot, if they're wide it won't feel like a 1/2 size bigger. For the most part it does make a difference in sizing though.

trust me i got a wider foot lenght wise im around a 8.5 but with wise im like a 10! yea i kno big diff. so when i get my shoes i wear em all without the insoleand well lets just say i can even go down to a 8 without any probs. but a 9 without the insole feels perfect to me trust me take the insole out a AJ 19 and tryit on that way.

i cant wear my cdp xi's unless i do that....ive done it with a few other shoes i had to get a .5 size down in as well like my penny 2s....and it makes ahuge difference

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I had to do this with my CDP XI's

yea my cdp 11s do fiit smaller than my 12s. its an 8.5. would trade. but removin the insole does make the shoes .5 size bigger. idk if it would work if thetounge have bands on da side

Yes they do. I have a pair of 2001 blk/red XI without the insole. It's actually my size (9) but the cut is really small. Also, a pair of b-grade FR III Ihave are an 8.5. Took out the insole, and I'm good money.

Thats nasty
sick.gif

Put the insoles back in please.

Or buy those comfy insoles they sell at Footlocker
pimp.gif

Thanks for all your opinions. And for the person who asked, I'm a 7 and wanted to see if I could get a 6.5. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Thats nasty
sick.gif

Put the insoles back in please.

Or buy those comfy insoles they sell at Footlocker
pimp.gif
form over function, northpark. unless you plan on spending a grip for every shoe, accept that sometimes it helps to be willing to go up or down ahalf size if a deal comes along. i wear my am90's no insoles and they feel pretty good... because they look nice.

that has to be uncomfortable without an insole. you could always get a thin fit insole from finishline, footlockers insole game sucks... well footlocker justsucks in general to me.

It makes a difference if they fit tight because of length, but not if your foot is too wide.....

ive done it to a couple of my shoes...that is the thing Air JustinXI was talkin about with removing the insoles and puttin some thin fit ones in...and itsworked for me

half a size, maybe 1 size depending on the shoe. personally i don't like to do it though so just try to find my exact size

Yeah I would suggest replacing the normal sole for a thin fit insole in your size....they sell them at finishline.

Back
Top Bottom