For those that bought a Wii: Are you glad you did???

I am now considering next-gen consoles
smh.gif
I know I'mabout two years too late but now I have the cash.

I want 360/PS3 because of GTA4, shooters online and all the sports games

I want Wii though because of Smash Bros and all those quirky weird games that are more fun with groups of people...

What do current wii owners think of their purchase??

i made a similar post before i made the purchase...and when i did...i purchased it on my lunch at work lol. i love mine. i play it by myself and enjoy it. tome it is really fun. because im not a video gamer anyhow. get wiifit!

I got it when it released, I enjoyed it for a while and grew tired of it very quick, as did my family. Tried playing diff games on it here and there but meh,I'm thinking of selling it. I'm happy with my PS3.

i bought mine on release day and resold it for more than i paid during last x-mas. it just got boring real quick for me.

its fun when there are people around but you won't wanna touch it when you're by yourself...

love it as much as my 4 yr old boy does...

it doesn't get any better playing w/ ur kids and having so much fun..

I camped 10 hours for it on release day and I still play it to this day. Granted my 360 gets more of my time but when I have friends over, my Wii iswhat's crackin!
pimp.gif

If you're choosing between a 360, ps3 and a WII I'd say go with a 360. If you have a 360 or ps3 then yeah buy the WII. I love mine and so do my kids.Even people who come over love the wii.

I don't regret purchasing my console. Only because whether friends come over or I'm chilling in the pad by myself. I enjoy the system's gamesoverall.

i camped out for the wii cuz i was planning on selling it. i cracked it open and played it a little bit.

it's a pretty good system when you're hanging with friends and stuff like the others mentioned.

i don't know how long it would stay fun if you're playing whole games, etc.

i'd get the wii and one of the others, since it's only 250.

I enjoy my wii but i only play it with friends. Mario Kart is
pimp.gif

But I plan to buy a ps3 in the next few months just because i want cod4 and gta

hell yeah smash brothers ftw
i dont recommend gettin any wrestlin games though... raw vs. smackdown (on the wii) ftl

Yeah I'm glad I did, I guess.

But if you had to take only ONE system, go with a PS3 (or a 360 if you so choose). I play my Ps3 when i'm home much, much more than the Wii. I haven'tplayed my Wii since last September, but it's also cuz I don't have the new games (Mariokart, Smash, etc.). But I don't regret it because there aresome great games and it's awesome for multiplayer.

well my cousin has it and he only bought it cuz of super smash bros brawl. now he's bored of it and honestly, I'd go with a PS3...even though I have a360
smh.gif

oh and GTAIV gets really boring when you beat the story mode

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

I got it when it released, I enjoyed it for a while and grew tired of it very quick, as did my family. Tried playing diff games on it here and there but meh, I'm thinking of selling it. I'm happy with my PS3 360.

Back
Top Bottom