For those that listen to music on youtube.

Hey NT. Been working on this site for a little bit. It's not done yet but it functions mostly how I want it. Just need to work on the design and some bugs.
Basically I wanted a way to search songs easy. With youtube you can't add songs to a playlist while one is playing without stopping music and can't load all songs off an artists album at once. So the normal search searches my database and youtube search searches youtube and all happens in the dropdown. 

Try it out at Tunesicles.com

Let me know if you have any suggestions, or run into errors. 

It is a good site.
I can see myself using this when i am trying to play new songs that are on youtube.

this is a great idea op. i had spotify but their interface is so heavy and they don't have a complete library of music.

this is a simple, light design and youtube has pretty much every song so there's no need to look elsewhere. and i noticed that you can type an album and click on it, and it will immediately populate the playlist with the album.. perfect.

obviously there's no offline capability but this is great for people who listen to music at work, etc

I love this. A mobile version of this would be dope as @*%!!!!!

Really good OP. I'll tell my friends about this site. How many users are you getting so far.

Originally Posted by DT43

this is a great idea op. i had spotify but their interface is so heavy and they don't have a complete library of music.

this is a simple, light design and youtube has pretty much every song so there's no need to look elsewhere. and i noticed that you can type an album and click on it, and it will immediately populate the playlist with the album.. perfect.

obviously there's no offline capability but this is great for people who listen to music at work, etc
Thanks! Yeah, thats partly why I made it. I just wanted a simple way to add an artists entire album quickly.  

Originally Posted by Lxj

Really good OP. I'll tell my friends about this site. How many users are you getting so far.
Thanks a lot! Not too many I just finished it not too long ago. And still not done it. I want to fix up the login process so you can save playlists and have a library (like itunes). 
And thanks for the comments. If you guys have any suggestions or get any errors let me know. Still working on some things but wanted to get some feedback. 

Originally Posted by D723

I love this. A mobile version of this would be dope as @*%!!!!!

Yeah. Thats my next plan. I might look into making an app and make it simple to use just to learn app programming. 

Back
Top Bottom