For those who actually hoop in Js

I have a hard time playing in J's that look really, really good on the foot. So generally I stick to shoes I wouldn't care to rock casually too much toplay ball such as:

XX2
XIX
XX1
XX (CDP)
XVIII...

And out of those models nothing comes close to the way the XIX feels. Amazing comfort.
smokin.gif

Jordan VIII, XIII, XIV IMO i think the 8s are the best but not a good idea when its blistering hot outside because of all he padding.. makes the foot reallyhot

I've played in the Is, and V through XX3s. My favorites in order are:

XX3s
XVIIIs
XIX SEs
XIVs
XX2s

The older J's are cool, but just don't perform nearly as well as the newer ones IMO...

I have been playing in the XIX's for 4 years now. They are comfortable and great performers on the court. I found the some on sale at finishline for69.99 a couple of years ago and bought 5 pair just to ball in throughout the years. Great performance shoe.

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

Originally Posted by AirThompson

XX1,XX2, & XX3 most advances and updated technology to play ball in.

is it me or are those shoes kinda heavy to ball in?
nerd.gif
i think its just u, not to be a jerk. But maybe im the wrong person too say because i like balling in Lebron IVs even though im a 6'4"200lb SG.

Ive played in the XXs and they are one of my faves. As I mentioned in another thread, I like to wear the ankle leash unattached from the tab on the main partof the shoe. I also like the Jumpman Team Pro's; solid all around shoe for a pretty good price if youre cool with hoopin in a team Jordan shoe.

XX2's are next on my list to try...

I've only had the XX's and the XXII's and they were both really good to play in. I think most of the newer Jordan shoes are high performance.

Some are also notable like the 18 and 14 for their performance.

Originally Posted by superrc44

have personally balled in the

xii, xiii, xiv, xvi

however the xviii's look comfortable with the carbon fiber insole, any additional opinions on the 18's to ball?
They're comfortable I heard for bball. Put mine squeak when I casually walk, so I dont know how it sounds like when you ball in them.

the 14's are nice to play in, i don't see how anyone thinks that the 12's are comfortable. i have 13's i might try playing in someone time...

I'v balled in 21,22, and 23s they were fine until I tried Hyperdunks or Kobe IVs.

I just bought a pair of OG White/Red XIIIs to ball in though. I hope they hold up well, they seem to be in solid shape.

Those who ball in 13's what do you like about them?

Back
Top Bottom