For those who listened, opinions on Fat Trel?

eyes you mean board of administration website? I thought the same thing...zazzle? smh

but Trel aint with them anymore...they did him dirty right before his mixtaped droped.

eyes you mean board of administration website? I thought the same thing...zazzle? smh

but Trel aint with them anymore...they did him dirty right before his mixtaped droped.

I like the song & definitely appreciated the fact that there was an official vid for it. @LakersRock20901 keep up the good work

I like the song & definitely appreciated the fact that there was an official vid for it. @LakersRock20901 keep up the good work

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Appreciate it my dude.
@dimez81, yessir. We all met through NT wholetime lol.

Respect With The Teck directed by 1st Impressions Studio

Appreciate it my dude.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Appreciate it my dude.

haha,  Nt is all over.  I did the April foolz cover.

after seeing cream mate em a few months back I had chck some other of yall work.  Good stuff.   When you get a chance Pm your contacts and site.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Appreciate it my dude.

haha,  Nt is all over.  I did the April foolz cover.

after seeing cream mate em a few months back I had chck some other of yall work.  Good stuff.   When you get a chance Pm your contacts and site.

Originally Posted by dimez81

This bamma said "cream mate".

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

roll.gif
roll.gif
ha ha... it's the damn auto correct. smh

Originally Posted by Gmills23

roll.gif
roll.gif
ha ha... it's the damn auto correct. smh

LakersRock20901 wrote:

Appreciate it my dude.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Video just made the track even better.
The Dj effected the quality of April Fools heavy.
ohwell.gif

Ight so someone  put me on toEXACTLY what happened at the DMV awards?
I know there is a youtube video offering a reward by the Arlington County Police for a suspect whotook out abartenders eye
sick.gif

LakersRock20901 wrote:

Appreciate it my dude.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Video just made the track even better.
The Dj effected the quality of April Fools heavy.
ohwell.gif

Ight so someone  put me on toEXACTLY what happened at the DMV awards?
I know there is a youtube video offering a reward by the Arlington County Police for a suspect whotook out abartenders eye
sick.gif

might be the best rapper from this area so far... its good to see he has his own style and isnt trying to sound like everybody else. and he callin out rappers claiming DC, that aint from here. i wonder who he's talkin about???

might be the best rapper from this area so far... its good to see he has his own style and isnt trying to sound like everybody else. and he callin out rappers claiming DC, that aint from here. i wonder who he's talkin about???

Back
Top Bottom