For those who listened, opinions on Fat Trel?

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Young Moe and Chris Bo both got shot within days of each other. And Trel tweeted the other day that someone shot at the team again late Friday/early Saturday. Looks like someone is really after them. smfh

Heard them talkin bout it on IG and seen pics of Moe in a sling posted by trel. Real recent to. Didn't see Bo with any wounds in pics. *kanyeshrug* But this ain't the first time his campBeen beefin wit dudes. Y'all remember the DMV awards and they had an all out brawl during the awards?? Smh. All I remember was cats from SB were rocking the slime pro foams and when they was Wrecking some cats came up out them an bammas were pickin up the pro's to keep :Rollin But regardless, where your next the wolves comeOut showing they fangs.

139e60689e9a11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

It's gonna get ugly FAST. 

And Chief Keef and Shy Glizzy going back and forth on each other isn't gonna help much. I'm hoping for a successful show though. It's an all ages event at that.

Originally Posted by rocman23

why does this glizzy dude have beef with trel
No reason at all. Just jumped out there to get a name. And it worked. Dude is buzzing and Wale been showing love.
He's awful tho. God awful. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by rocman23

why does this glizzy dude have beef with trel
No reason at all. Just jumped out there to get a name. And it worked. Dude is buzzing and Wale been showing love.

He's awful tho. God awful. 
this

its cause trel wouldn't GIVE HIM a verse... same with his beef with chief keef apparently...

30t6p3b.gif

He dissed him for no reason at all. He's admitted as such in different interviews. Plus whoever behind him has the $$$ to get his name out there. He's not picking up all these co-signs for no reason. His movement isn't organic at all.

To his credit tho...Keef jumped out there first w/ him. He randomly started tweeting videos of local artists dissing Glizzy. Which is bizarre because you wonder how he knows who Glizzy is anyway...

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

its cause trel wouldn't GIVE HIM a verse... same with his beef with chief keef apparently...

30t6p3b.gif
man I wouldnt not give him a verse either....this dude is wack...
I got mad annoy of the first track of his mixtape law....For someone to have a buzz like he does I would expect the mixtape to be mixed properly....I couldn't even make it pass the 4th track.

later I ened up finishing listening to the tape...some of the production is cool, but dude voice is annoying as hell.. you could tell he's a new rapper.  Just tell him to stick to writing hooks for songs...verses is terrible.

Im still wondering how wale is on a track called south side....and to have a major on a track it is poorly engineered.

Honestly.....I get alot of mixtapes from artist I work with with little buzz that sound way more professional...

and to see people actually back and supporting this music just show anything can be hot in this area.

/\ It's wild how big Glizzy is amongst the youngins. He is TERRIBLE. Just goes to show...anyone can rap. All you need is an image and a viral game.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

/\ It's wild how big Glizzy is amongst the youngins. He is TERRIBLE. Just goes to show...anyone can rap. All you need is an image and a viral game.

Glizzy is atrocious.  Not even in a Flocka, semi-entertaining type way, but just a flat out sucks at making music type way.
I don't know who is backing him, but they obviously don't value quality music.  Not to mention dude seems type sweet anyways, but that's another discussion.

I have been supporting Shy for minute cause hes my mans older brother, so I watched him grow. His first joint on Forever with the "DMV Major Boyz" was just alright. His first "single", Fire Up was pretty good, but never caught buzz. Then he dissed Trel and got huge. SHY, his first mixtape was alright, but LAW was very disappointing. Tbh, Trel has real potential to go huge if he gets back to his No-Secrets type flow, but I really don't see Shy getting outta the DMV. He'll at least get shot a few times first...

shy is wack as hell smh....but if trel goes back to that No-Secrets trel than he would be that dude no?

Soo..what do y'all think about this "truce" or w/e it was Shy, Trel, n Wale now have to bring the area's music scene together?

Sidenote: I damn near walked smack into Shy yesterday at the mall....I ain't know son was all of 5'3 120..no wonder he ain't "body" Keef when he was in DC >D

On Twitter....someone posted a snapshot from one of Shy's criminal offenses on the MD Court site and they listed him at 5'4 120 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom