For Those Workin Black Friday, What's Your Schedule Lookin Like?

rex ryan

Banned
lord knows I don't miss those 5am-9pm thanksgiving shifts but what about you guys how are your hours looking?

hopefully you get good hours and your employers aren't to cheap to work you as much as they can without paying overtime.

Work from 6 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon. At least I don't have to fight for parking?
ohwell.gif

Smh normal time for me....9-6.....thank God my boss won't be around tho so Imma just chill all day

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Smh normal time for me....9-6.....thank God my boss won't be around tho so Imma just chill all day

those hours and the dude workin the early shift got it good.   early hours aren't that bad  but closing and having to clean up the mess leftover from the day is a pain.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by youngwill500

9-3am at New Balance
3am-10am Lids
10-4am Newbalance

Holy %@#@. 
damn. 
i've work black fridays at tj-maxx (the worst), urban outfitters (bad) and foot locker (not so bad)

t-shirt tables and fitting rooms. 
sick.gif

9-5 if we do work, but it'll be one of those unofficial get off OD early and take an OD long lunch days so I'm not tripping, but I heard today they might just give us the day off paid anyways since nobody else is working so we won't be "supporting" anything.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

ohwell.gif

Thank God I have a job to be at on Friday tho

Originally Posted by youngwill500

9-3am at New Balance
3am-10am Lids
10-4am Newbalance

good lord

and lids, i used to manage one of those.   still get the 40% since a few people im tight with still work for the company.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom