For Those Workin Black Friday, What's Your Schedule Lookin Like?

real life...

working retail reallllllyyy sucks on black friday...
i work at a restaurant though its going to be busy as a mutha sucka

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by youngwill500

9-3am at New Balance
3am-10am Lids
10-4am Newbalance

Holy %@#@. 
damn. 
i've work black fridays at tj-maxx (the worst), urban outfitters (bad) and foot locker (not so bad)

t-shirt tables and fitting rooms. 
sick.gif

Your not lying about T.J. Maxx. I worked black friday last year 10am to midnight with an hour break. The lines were out the store and the cleanup after we closed
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Only good thing is we got time and a 1/2.

Some of y'all making me not so mad anymore.

I got 2:30 am - 12:30 pm, then come back in at midnight for a 12 am - 8 am shift Friday night into Saturday morning.

Lets see I got thurs 7pm to 6am fri. Then I come back 8 hours later a 2pm till 11pm. Not bad I guess. I also get the thanksgiving day paid and my first shift il be time and a half... So I think il be happy with the pay check when I get it

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by youngwill500

9-3am at New Balance
3am-10am Lids
10-4am Newbalance
dead %*! this is what i thought of for dude

i hope you have an amazing sleep and weekend after your shifts playa

got the weak shift at the gap

6:15p-11p

basically cleanup duty. at least i dont gotta wake up and deal with the thirsties.

6 pm to 1 am walmart, wouldn't be too bad but I'm a student and couldn't go home with my fam because of work -.-

10am - 4:30 pm. Victoria's Secret. I'll probably be there until 6ish though. Glad I don't open or close. Store opens at midnight. They asked if I wanted to come in earlier.....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man and i was mad that i had to work on Thanksgiving but after seeing some of these schedules? Crazy, guess i"m somewhat lucky.I"ll imagine there to be a full report on the news about angry, tired and pissed off employees boxing it out with a bunch of customers. Some jobs will be lost in the process, some stores will be left a mess, and somwbody might wind up in the hospital.

woulda been
11:30pm-7:00 am Banana Republic
9:30am- 6:00 pm AAA Sporting Goods
7:00pm- 4:00am Banana Republic

but my manager at AAA told me not to come in
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom