For Trade: DS Jordan IX Doernbecher Sz 11

For trade is a Size 11 pair of Air Jordan IX Doernbecher, completely deadstock. I had an NTer stiff me on a trade and disappear, so I'm listing these again. PLEASE, if you are going to do business with me, keep your word and communicate! You will ship first, and we will use this listing to communicate progress on the trade.

I have NT references and a spotless eBay account, and can provide those details upon request if we're going to trade. I'm not looking for cash for these.

What I'm looking for in a Size 11:

Concord XI and GMP VI (10.5)
Concord XI and Olive IX
Concord XI and CG IX
Concord XI and Infrared VI
Concord XI and Playoff XI

The Concords are a must. Please PM me and I will respond within the hour or contact you on a method of your choosing.

Last edited:
Trade has been arranged with user brand0n. He has sent me tagged photos of Concord XI and CG IX in Size 11, and will be shipping pairs tomorrow along with tracking info. Upon receipt, I will be sending back the DB IX doubled boxed priority with insurance.

Both pairs have been shipped to trappedintime on 2/7 and tracking provided as agreed.

Trade has been completed.

Received the DBs today.

Legit NT member with great communication and fast service. Recommended all the way.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom