For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Guess no more swine for me. I'll become a Muslim in the pen, just for that reason. NOBODY mess with the muslims.

Damn, I chuckled on that one, lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guess no more swine for me. I'll become a Muslim in the pen, just for that reason. NOBODY mess with the muslims.

Damn, I chuckled on that one, lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Pretty much. Either that, or just act crazy as hell, like flapping your arms like wings and going "MOOOOOOO" all day.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Pretty much. Either that, or just act crazy as hell, like flapping your arms like wings and going "MOOOOOOO" all day.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I pictured this in my head and bursted out laughing 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I pictured this in my head and bursted out laughing 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom