For you older dudes, where do you rock your J's?

I'm done with college
I have a 9-5 type job

I'm in my later 20s

I'm starting to have less and less opportunity to wear my J's.

Most of the time I'm rockin dress shoes or like some Diesels, Pumas or Creative Rec's

give me some ideas of when you guys find time to wear J's, cuz I'm starting to think I've outgrown them

what size you wear? i'm in my late 20s, work in banking, but i still find time to wear my jordans, let me know if you decide you have outgrown yours andyou wear a 9.5 - 10, i'll put them to use, lol

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I wear em when i take a sh**.

haha wow. i guess that works
laugh.gif

I'm 11-11.5

I have some DS pairs too. but I'm thinking of putting them on ebay, unless fellow jordan lovers can give me some ideas on where/when to wear them when youget older

I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to wear kicks. I usually stick to air maxes or other runners just for practicality, but i'll wear the IIIs,IVs, Vs to work on the regular. On the weekends, I'll wear the other jordans. Sometimes even switching pairs up during the day just to get some wear.

I find I wear mine anytime I am gonna be hangin around other sneakerhead friends. Going to the mall or hitting up a release day.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by AirThompson

dude, was this thread really necessary?
If you didnt like the thread, was leaving a comment necesssary?
its ISS garbage, thats y!!!!!
No it's not. ISS garbage would be 15 year olds and under. Don't see nothing of this here. This isn't a childish nor stupid andpointless topic....

ISS is calling you though. Go.

Originally Posted by Rafool

No it's not. ISS garbage would be 15 year olds and under. Don't see nothing of this here. This isn't a childish nor stupid and pointless topic....

yea huh I should join the rest of u 15 year olds at gay-SS... LOL vegeta haha u can't get vag!n@

I wear my 21's and 22's for ballin and the others for casual outings with my family like going to the mall

i rarely wear anything simply b/c i dont go out like i used to anymore. and when i do go out, i usually keep the same 5-10 pairs in rotation,
laugh.gif

i'm not in school either so thats not an option & at work, gotta wear boots. but i decide to transfer to another dept of where i work, it'd be niceto wear sneakers just about everyday. . .

Originally Posted by Rafool

No it's not. ISS garbage would be 15 year olds and under. Don't see nothing of this here. This isn't a childish nor stupid and pointless topic....

yea huh I should join the rest of u 15 year olde at gay-SS... LOL vegeta haha u can't get vag!n@
Well you sure fit the description and sure act like a 15 year old judging by all of your posts. Especially your corny and lame comebacks. Sincewhen does Vegeta (an anime character) have to do with {}?
eyes.gif
Looks likethe one not getting "it" is you since you obviously can't tell the difference between cartoons and "it."

Sorry op for making this mess in your thread.

Dude completes his one year as a member and thinks he's
pimp.gif
Just go toiss now.
tired.gif

sat n sunday bruh...... genereally on dress down i wear my air maxes.... lol but m still collecting....

i'm actually lucky enough to wear my jordans for my job. the only con is that they have to be black based in color. so a lot of my other jordans don'tget worn as often as my black ones. so for the most part, the rest of my jordans get rotated on the weekends and holidays. or if i'm bored i might wearsome inside of the house so they don't dry out from sitting around for long periods of time. if you want to unload some of you shoes, i wear the exact samesizes.

Back
Top Bottom