Forbes Top 5 Richest Rappers.... That Ciroc Money UGH!

That Cîroc money 
sick.gif

It's pretty rare around here but I bought a standard and coconut Cîroc bottle online a while back and everyone loved it.

Definitely my favorite vodka. Idk why a lot of you consider vodka a girl's drink either because it's definitely not seen as one over here.

Last edited:
Diddy isn't a rapper let's be real

This....I don't consider him a rapper anymore. Hell I don't even think he makes much money off his label anymore, dude is strictly a business man at this point.

Diddy has never been a real rapper. He's always been a producer/ marketer/business man. Dude is just a all around hustler.

Dre and Jimmy Iovine are bringing in bags of money off those headphones :wow: I still refuse to pay that much for some headphones. Im good with my skull candy's. :lol:

That Cîroc money 
sick.gif

It's pretty rare around here but I bought a standard and coconut Cîroc bottle online a while back and everyone loved it.
Definitely my favorite vodka. Idk why a lot of you consider vodka a girl's drink either because it's definitely not seen as one over here.

you from columbia?

Three Olives "loopy" >

mix it with Baileys irish cream

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Its like getting ***** faced while drinking the milk leftover from your fruit loops

Ciroc is so overrated to me, I have had way better tasting vodka that cost the same or even less than ciroc.

Like what genius? 

Don't get offended bro. Ciroc is nothing special. Them real vodka drinkers ain't messin with it.

Not offended.
I'm a "real" vodka drinker and don't think I've ever bought Ciroc because it is overrated, but to say there's better tasting vodka for the same/lesser price is a flat out lie.

View media item 337797

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom