Forcefields on Jordans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being flat footed ftw. My shoes don't crease that badly because of it. I own a pair of sneaker shields but I never use them

Sneaker Shields all the way! over 50 exclusive kicks and over 50 pairs of sneaker shields. No joke! Shiiiiiiiitttttttt I ust bought another 6 pack with their 25% off promo they are running for summer. Gotta keep my new releases crispy! Cause I wear mines!!!! And this is why

Sneaker shields all the way!!! I have the Universal for my Jordans, which I didn't have to go a half size up and there still comfortable.

And I have the Proctectors for my AF1 which I had to trim, because them sh*ts were uncomfortable

But man do these babies work like magic. My shoes still look DS after multiple wears and I walk normal in them

I've been using sneaker shields for more than 5 years and all my shoes look new. I noticed that the protector are better because they are harder than the universals and find 0 uncomfort issues and have no blisters on my feet . Went to Europe a couple of times and walked all over london, Rome , etc for days with them on and 0 issues ! :smokin You just have to trim them to your comfort and that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom