Foreign Movie Thread

just finished watching Battle Royale and District 13: Ultimatum
both really good movies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Let The Right One In (The final swimming pool scene 
eek.gif
)

I'm watching that right now. About 3/4 through. Really liking it so far.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Let The Right One In (The final swimming pool scene 
eek.gif
)

I'm watching that right now. About 3/4 through. Really liking it so far.

Let the Right One In... very very well put together movie. That "be like me" scene was intense as hell. One of the most genuinely creepy scenes I've ever seen in a movie. Maybe it's because it was just kids, or the dialogue, but damn. The swimming pool scene was
eek.gif

The American remake wont touch this 
tired.gif

Let the Right One In... very very well put together movie. That "be like me" scene was intense as hell. One of the most genuinely creepy scenes I've ever seen in a movie. Maybe it's because it was just kids, or the dialogue, but damn. The swimming pool scene was
eek.gif

The American remake wont touch this 
tired.gif

damn...i could post in this thread for day...foreign flicks are all i look at...i've damn near gone broke off of these $30 Criterion Collection DVDs

damn...i could post in this thread for day...foreign flicks are all i look at...i've damn near gone broke off of these $30 Criterion Collection DVDs

I finished watching the Millenium trilogy.  The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest.  I never read the books but I know they're popular.  I really liked the first film and the 2 sequels were good as well.
I'm going to search for some asian gangster movies now.

I finished watching the Millenium trilogy.  The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest.  I never read the books but I know they're popular.  I really liked the first film and the 2 sequels were good as well.
I'm going to search for some asian gangster movies now.

can't believe they're making a remake of Let The Right On In.
ohwell.gif

The Lives Of Others is a dope film too, the last couple minutes :O
The Band's Visit

can't believe they're making a remake of Let The Right On In.
ohwell.gif

The Lives Of Others is a dope film too, the last couple minutes :O
The Band's Visit

Back
Top Bottom