Originally Posted by Gordonson

Son, seriously, just shut up.

This is like the fourth post I've seen you in spewing some dumb $#!+
30t6p3b.gif

Just be easy fam.
roll.gif
This is true comedy to me. "Just shut up" 
mad.gif
 How i'm i getting to your nerves so easy? You can't control your emotions? Your logic doesn't make sense. 
eyes.gif
 Thus you are really funny k!d. Your saying it's my fourth post and i'm saying some bumb3hit? So why don't you give me your two cent by proving what i'm saying is wrong by commenting? 
ohwell.gif
 It's really simple. It's really simple. You aren't ready to. By the time your balls drop and everyone around is dead and gone to you. You will watch me on TV. 
wink.gif
 You will tell your k!d's not to watch TV cuz you mad the people on there are doing what you ones had hopes of doing.
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
...And than you die.
indifferent.gif
 Ain't 3hit funny. 
tired.gif
mods are being too nice cause this kid isnt banned yet.

who is this guy?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: yea he's a troll alright, a good one too

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

30t6p3b.gif

Just be easy fam.
roll.gif
mad.gif
 How i'm i getting to your nerves so easy? You can't control your emotions? Your logic doesn't make sense. 
eyes.gif
 Thus you are really funny k!d. Your saying it's my fourth post and i'm saying some bumb3hit? So why don't you give me your two cent by proving what i'm saying is wrong by commenting? 
ohwell.gif
 It's really simple. It's really simple. You aren't ready to. By the time your balls drop and everyone around is dead and gone to you. You will watch me on TV. 
wink.gif
 You will tell your k!d's not to watch TV cuz you mad the people on there are doing what you ones had hopes of doing.
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
...And than you die.
indifferent.gif
 Ain't 3hit funny. 
tired.gif

who is this guy?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: yea he's a troll alright, a good one too

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

30t6p3b.gif

Just be easy fam.
roll.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
wink.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
...And than you die.
indifferent.gif
 Ain't 3hit funny. 
tired.gif

who the hell this guy he starts %@+% for no reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:l

word i cant tell if dude is trolling or tryna preach............either way he doesnt make sense

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

30t6p3b.gif

Just be easy fam.
roll.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
wink.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
...And than you die.
indifferent.gif
 Ain't 3hit funny. 
tired.gif

who the hell this guy he starts %@+% for no reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:l

word i cant tell if dude is trolling or tryna preach............either way he doesnt make sense

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

30t6p3b.gif

Just be easy fam.
This is true comedy to me. "Just shut up"  How i'm i getting to your nerves so easy? You can't control your emotions? Your logic doesn't make sense.  Thus you are really funny k!d. Your saying it's my fourth post and i'm saying some bumb3hit? So why don't you give me your two cent by proving what i'm saying is wrong by commenting?  It's really simple. It's really simple. You aren't ready to. By the time your balls drop and everyone around is dead and gone to you. You will watch me on TV.  You will tell your k!d's not to watch TV cuz you mad the people on there are doing what you ones had hopes of doing.
eyes.gif
...And than you die
indifferent.gif
 Ain't 3hit funny.

I couldn't even follow thi3 paragraph
roll.gif

No, 3eriou3ly, HUH?

I've never 3een so many emoticon3 in one respon3e, and none of them 3eemed to fit.

I'm ju3t going to 3ay, "You're right" and leave, becau3e you 3ir 3eem to have deep i33ue3.
fixed
fixed some more

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

30t6p3b.gif

Just be easy fam.
This is true comedy to me. "Just shut up"  How i'm i getting to your nerves so easy? You can't control your emotions? Your logic doesn't make sense.  Thus you are really funny k!d. Your saying it's my fourth post and i'm saying some bumb3hit? So why don't you give me your two cent by proving what i'm saying is wrong by commenting?  It's really simple. It's really simple. You aren't ready to. By the time your balls drop and everyone around is dead and gone to you. You will watch me on TV.  You will tell your k!d's not to watch TV cuz you mad the people on there are doing what you ones had hopes of doing.
eyes.gif
...And than you die
indifferent.gif
 Ain't 3hit funny.

I couldn't even follow thi3 paragraph
roll.gif

No, 3eriou3ly, HUH?

I've never 3een so many emoticon3 in one respon3e, and none of them 3eemed to fit.

I'm ju3t going to 3ay, "You're right" and leave, becau3e you 3ir 3eem to have deep i33ue3.
fixed
fixed some more

pimp.gif

i know yen2dro3 in real life.
dude isnt trolling, he seriously went crazy.
i stopped talking to him bc of it, he blows up my phone with some deep +!%! that makes zero sense.
i feel bad but i cant do anything bc he thinks hes the +!%! and everyone is a fool, yet he cant make coherent sentences.

i know yen2dro3 in real life.
dude isnt trolling, he seriously went crazy.
i stopped talking to him bc of it, he blows up my phone with some deep +!%! that makes zero sense.
i feel bad but i cant do anything bc he thinks hes the +!%! and everyone is a fool, yet he cant make coherent sentences.

Back
Top Bottom