Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

Originally Posted by cartune

Why Kadinal aint say nothin tho?
Maybe Kardinal cookin up a diss track?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

If I had one guess, then I guess I'm just New Orleans.

Really?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

There's no way that anybody can convince me that this guy is a top 100 rapper, dead or alive.

This *+$$! is straight trash.

i guess you expect every bar to be legandary.....
eyes.gif
The way y'all mogs quote him and talk about the @$!* he says you would think every bar was
eyes.gif
Rather Unique is like 5 posts deep on a pretty basic Wayne line. And the funny thing is he doesn't even get the punchline.
laugh.gif

I don't get the punchline? There's nothing to "get."

This @@*@% little wayne managed to spit 3 of the stupidest, nonsensest (I know that's not a word, but I gotta create word's just to describe little wayne's stupidity) lines I've ever heard...ALL IN ONE @@#%*%+ VERSE.

im like nevada in the middle of the summer
I'm restin' in the lead, i need a pillow and a cover
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Really?
If I had one guess, then I guess I'm just New Orleans.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Really?

I will never stop like I'm running from the cops

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Really.

It just disgusts me how these lines make no @*!%%!' sense, yet some of you idiots are gassin' this @@*@% up like your foot's asleep on the pedal.

If you like Nevada in the summer...@!%% you need a cover for?

If you never stop like you runnin' from the cops....@!%% you runnin' for? You either a) gettin' caught or b) are a dumb %*! who doesn't know which direction to go so you can get away.

And the New Orleans line...
laugh.gif
, there's nothin' to even say to that.

Just because summer and cover rhyme doesnt mean that the lines have ANYTHING to do with each other. Its two different thoughts that just happen to rhyme.

Btw I dont even like Wayne that much but his flow was
sick.gif

Just listened for the first time

The Hook...
ohwell.gif

The Beat...
ohwell.gif

Drake's Verse...
ohwell.gif

Waynes Verse...
laugh.gif

Ye's Verse...
pimp.gif

Em's Verse...
eek.gif
sick.gif

Basically Em completely outshined everyone on this track so much so, that he sounded out of place.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Y'all @*##%@ tryna defend yet another overrated, trash $@% verse from Wayne..

It's between him and Drake as to who dropped a dud on this.

Okay, I'm East Coastin, so that New Orleans line makes no sense to me...

Someone care to explain?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

[h1]Kardinal Offishall feat. Rock City - Bring It Back:[/h1]http://www.youtube.com/wa...re=player_embedded#t=139

Which one came out first???
Wait so Drake just jacked Kardinal's hook & beat & is now claiming the whole thing as his own original song?
Kardinal recoreded over the ORIGINAL "Forever" beat... Drake didn't steal.
That is all she wrote.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Okay, I'm East Coastin, so that New Orleans line makes no sense to me...

Someone care to explain?
ohwell.gif

There's nothin' to explain. The %#!%@ little wayne spits hot garbage, and dummies jock his ##!# because they don't know any better.

" im like nevada in the middle of the summer
I'm restin' in the lead, i need a pillow and a cover "

listen what he is saying is....

he's blazing hot like the state of nevada during the summer time.. (summer is a season where the weather causes the temperature to rise and get warmer andwarmer till it is considered hot.)

so he is so HOT! that he needs a pillow and a cover (blanket) cause he sleeping on the RAP/MUSIC cause he putting the best stuff out and killing the game andhe claiming hes the hottest thing RIGHT NOW = THE BEST DOING IT RIGHT NOW. (Thats what Wayne is saying)

If you don't understand this basic line you deserve the
indifferent.gif
Not Wayne. Haters just do to much sometimes.

Song is dope. every one had good verses. the chorus could have been better. Saved this on Itunes under Relapse2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

indifferent.gif

EXACTLY.....the fab stan need to go back to school or somethin.

No, but seriously, is this n_ actually saying anything on the New Orleans part, or are dudes just really grasping his jock for dear life?

No, but seriously, is this n_ actually saying anything on the New Orleans part, or are dudes just really grasping his jock for dear life?

no...nobody was even talkin about that line... we was talkin bout the nevada/cover thing

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif

the irony of you or optimus calling someone a stan lmao
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

indifferent.gif

the irony of you or optimus calling someone a stan lmao
smh.gif

the irony of you having the audacity to call someone else music garbage when yours is worse lmao
smh.gif

no...nobody was even talkin about that line... we was talkin bout the nevada/cover thing

I don't give two $#!+s about what you n_'s was talking about, I just want to know if dude kicked those bars for a reason, or if it was more ofWayne's usual fodder of dumb $#!+.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

All these guys probably got shook as hell when they heard Em was gonna be on the track.

Its one of those situations where they were trying to be 'so smart they were stupid'.

Don't they know the reason why Em shines on tracks like this is because he's himself and nothing else?

People he does tracks with all it seems like is they're trying to compete with him....You can never one-up a person who competes with himself.

I call it the 'Michael Jordan Complex'.
laugh.gif

According to the producer article though a few pages back, Em got to hear the whole track then write and spit his rhyme.

Had the other dude's heard Em's rhyme/flow beforehand I'm inclined to believe they'd step their game up. Probably wouldn't have made a difference, but I think all came pretty good on it regardless
It woulda made no difference, If anything, Em would've gone even harder. Maybe it woulda inspired Kanye to write a better rhyme too.

At this point, I can't stand Wayne's stupid slur when he tries to get into 'emcee' mode.

Why slur or whisper when you got something 'important' to say?

I'm looking at you Jay-Z.

Em>Drake>Weezy>Kanye

IMO on this track

this song is pretty hot but the hook doesnt really go with the song, kinda sounds chopped

and i'm far from a Weezy rider but how do you the lyrics not make sense?

^lol, Wayne's verse was garbage. Hasn't he wanted to jump on a track with Em for a while now? And this is how he comes...

I'll just put it this way:

I live in Cali.

It's hot as !#$# right now.

And I sure as !#$# ain't using a cover (blanket) tonight.

I'm hardly a fan of Wayne - but if you haven't understood by now that those 2 lines are 2 separate thoughts then you sir have no hope. That linewasn't even nice, but it's not that difficult to understand. You trying to connect 2 things that aren't connected.

And that amusement park line was
pimp.gif

NOT.

Back
Top Bottom