Forget Melo, CP3 is future of JB

Don't get me wrong, I am a Melo fan, but with his off-court problems I can totally see Chris Paul leading Jordan Brand in the future. Now can we get someapparal for the guy? Eastbay had a t-shirt but has never been available.

i agree. he is the future. but jordan needs to make him some better kicks while they're at it.

I like the current CP's and he has wore some amazing PE's. I'm sure that the line will improve. That logo though.......AWESOME. Way better than anyof the others, melo, eddie jones,etc..

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Don't get me wrong, I am a Melo fan, but with his off-court problems I can totally see Chris Paul leading Jordan Brand in the future. Now can we get some apparal for the guy? Eastbay had a t-shirt but has never been available.

co-sign...I"m by no means a square but for role-models and brand representations I think figureheads, spokesmen, "futures" and etc. shouldpresent a squeaky-clean image...I've enjoyed watching Chris Paul as an athlete and I actually like his shoe, but I would never pay for it...Carmelo Anthonydoesn't represent much of anything except what not to do when you're a multi-million dollar athlete...his skill cannot be denied but he isn't verysuccessful playing in the sandbox...

I like CP but MELO is the man i dont care what he does off the court

imma true balla, b!&@# call me MELO
seats on the wood at the finals like HELLO__Rick Ross

i agree, i absolutely love CP3, after seeing his first 2 playoff games i think he might end up being the best pg ever

Melo has only gone pass the semi finals of the playoffs I think CP can do it in the west honestly and this year they are going to get showed out by the Lakers so yea CP is the future I Jordan Brand

I won't go as far as saying "Forget Melo". He is still a very marketable player for the Brand & a top player in the L. As far as CP, yea, heis the future of the Brand & im sure will be the "face" of the sig series not named Michael. Especially if he keeps up this abuse of whathe's doing in the playoffs.

i dont care about what they do off court or on court. i just want nice shoes. since melo has had shoes for a longer period of time i wont say just yet thatmelo> paul's shoes. cuz im not reallly feelin cp3's first pair. maybe a red colorway would change my opinion.

So much to reply to here, that line up there ^^^ is garbage, and so is Rick Ross, why would you ever want to get your name from a loser 80's drug dealer,Rick Ross will have cardiac arrest. Anyway, being a Syracuse student Melo is/was like a God to all of us. But Melo is still an immature kid, he has a laundrylist of offenses and has dirtied his reputation up. He need some discipline and guidance. He really could has been something and being overshadowed by Lebronin the 2003 draft could have given him a chance to prove himself. Melo can score all the points he wants, but he will still be remember for his off courtactions. CP is great, young, and explosive, he seems to have done more than Melo has already and an MVP trophy would really show Melo up.

Hasn't this exact thread also been made before?

imma true balla, b!&@# call me MELO
seats on the wood at the finals like HELLO__Rick Ross
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is TERRIBLE.

laugh.gif

I don't think Berg has even said a line that bad.

Originally Posted by jsco

i agree, i absolutely love CP3, after seeing his first 2 playoff games i think he might end up being the best pg ever

let's not get ahead of ourselves

Everybodys always looking to the future. I could care less. I havent watched an NBA game since Mike's last game with the Wizards. I realize JB wants tolook to the future and grow as a brand, but I'd be content with just focusing on the past.

CP is my man, he definitely needs to represent the jordan brand from here on out... if you notice all of the become legendary ads have featured mostly him anda few clips of josh howard, i dont remember melo being in any of them, if that has any indication of where things are headed

^ List please?

And after the 1.5's, Melos sneakers have dissapointed me because I'm a guard.

But both of their sigs suck.

And they both used to have incredible retro PEs.

yea chris paul really deserves to be that person he has lead the team by himself into the #2 seat in the west

Melo is one of my 3 favorite players but he hasnt been that good this season...or many seasons with all those people they have on that team they just barelymade it into the playoffs and they are about to be swept by the lakers

c'mon guys lets give melo another chance, its to early at this stage of his career to judge him...

CP3 will be an MVP candidate multiple times in his career. Followed this guy ever since his high school bit on ESPN regarding his grandfather. It's greatthat he turned out this good. JB got a good one in CP3. Melo is still going to have a very good career though but CP3 is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom