Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

Originally Posted by docious

Hmmmm.....
1.5?

20110325190406.jpg

20110325190404.jpg

via US11

20110325190405.jpg
nerd.gif

thanks docious! any more info on these? they certainly do look like the best bball shoes ever...the bb1! can't wait to hear more.

Originally Posted by docious

Hmmmm.....
1.5?

20110325190404.jpg

via US11

Doci... we have been folk for a hot minute... I didnt even know about these.....GOOD GAWT MAN!!!!!
Forget retail.... send em straight to ID for $120 with FULL Patent Options forget just the Outrigger Piece. 

I started this thread and I'll be damn it will resurrect again if these are a sample of whats to come.  

Nike Basketball... what you couldn't give me with Lebron will forever be forgiven with this offering if done right.

What what what???? Rock good to see u back . Just as I am walking away from this habit (I really am this time )Nike might make my cop more zoom bbs? They better have full length zoom. Like rock said put them up on Nike Id I need some Tony parkers and those USC joints are hot. Hey mr shaft, Where's the pics of those Nash ball camp black and oranges??? Forget kobes and lebrons give us more bb1s

yeah Damon, we know what happened with the BB3s. hopefully these are a full length zoom US release...or else we're screwed again. 

They can keep the BB3 if we get this 1.5 lookin thing in the US...

Dang it just give an ALL Patent Option.

nike if you are listening, (which we know you are) give us FULL LENGTH ZOOM, and don't try and be funny and overcharge us from them when the pricepoint should be from 100 to 110.

justiceforall, don't get me started about the BB3, or even the bb2low trash talks for that matter.

^^^ i know! i got them on the promise of full length zoom, which they were advertised to have, and they didn't! i remember you being hot about that too.

but like rock said, let em keep those...as long as we can get serious colorways and full length zoom in these 1.5s.

if these 1.5 do indeed drop, i am not buying them until someone posts a review and verifies they have full length zoom, and then, i will only buy them from a retailer that takes returns, just incase some pairs have full length zoom and others don't. (like the bb1 and 2 lows.) otherwise, i still need Shaft to sell me his extra pair of black/white bb1tbs or his steve nash bball camps that he still needs to post pics of.

Damn those 1.5's look great! will cop multiple if they are up to par!

QUESTION...

WHY DO YOU ALL DISLIKE THE ZOOM BB2's?
Just wondering.... i have a couple pair and I LOVE to ball in them.
I can't imagine the bb1's being that much better... or are they?

^^^ i don't dislike the BB2s, as i have 6 pair myself. the full length zoom is on point, but i find them to be much bulkier and more restrictive than the BB1, which is such a foot-fitting shoe. ease of movement and making cuts just are easier in the BB1. 

i was so happy with bb1s and the fit, i didn't like how the bb2 looked (jordan 11 rip off) and i did try some on a Nordstrom rack, but was like, nah thats ok. i liked how the trash talk bb2's looked and tried them at the outlet, and the pair i tried had full length zoom. i even took out the insole and walked around in them , but the price was still 100 bucks. so i was like, ill wait for the price drop. 6 months later or so, bought them off ebay from ia dude that i am pretty sure works at a nike outlet in florida (probably a member on here) and they only had heel zoom. i did a full length zoom transplant on them. but man i was not happy. overall, i think the general consensus is that the bb2s were not as good as the bb1. thats all.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn those 1.5's look great! will cop multiple if they are up to par!

QUESTION...

WHY DO YOU ALL DISLIKE THE ZOOM BB2's?
Just wondering.... i have a couple pair and I LOVE to ball in them.
I can't imagine the bb1's being that much better... or are they?

Memph... I had both and balled many times in the BB2s. I wanted to give them every chance I gave the BB1s hoping it would JUST as good, but the tooling wasn't as responsive as the BB1. and the fit wasn't as conforming.
I think when you get tight virgin booty that feels like gold.  Getting a girl whos still good in the sack but has been run up in a few times just doesn't compare.

So I'd say the BB1s are that much better and these 1.5s look like them and I would hope perform as good.  I applaud Nike for attempting what they messed up the first go round.

these colours are still better then what was available for the bb3. i like the bred and black with the carbon fiber look. they grey toes definitely remind me of the bb lows.

I'm all over the bb1.5's

agree with rock give me some patent.

All red, white swoosh. (i.e. Broys)

I'm down for a pair of those 1.5's as long as they have heel and forfoot zoom

Back
Top Bottom