Former NBA players to play in $1M tournament

i just peeped how it works...only 12 teams from each region with the most fan votes get on. Plus 6 at large bids....I'm sure some nice squads got left out.

Edit: Oh i'm trip'n..that still maps out to be 97 teams.

Last edited:
My dawg Coach Nick and the BBallbreakdown squad got a team in this 
pimp.gif

Glad something like this is getting enough sponsors and is taking off. Just one more thing to add to the summer b-ball watching schedule.

His playbook is going to be :x :x :x :x :x

Nah. He's great at breaking down plays, but who knows how good he is at actually implementing stuff. Also, in a tourney like this, the playbooks kind of go out the window based on the level of competition. It's not like the NBA, where you know what you're getting.

And that's that for Boeheim's Army. Bad coaching from Moten in the second half. They went away from the ringer from Purdue when he played well for them in the first. Poor play from Nichols and Warrick killed them.

Dan Dakich literally bullying Mark Lyons from the announcer's chair right now. I've never seen an announcer pick out a player like this. :lol:

Christian Watford loves the left-wing three.

Last edited:
man...had to come into work and missed out on watching Boeheim's army..guess it don't matter now

some good basketball was being played from what i saw earlier in the day

and Mark Lyons..haven't heard that name since the Cinci brawl..i didn't even know he tranfered to Arizona

wait so are only a few teams left? I is confused.

Team Grantland gonna take that $1,000,000 easy though

edit: wait grant land lost already? :rofl: never mind

Last edited:
That one dude got pissed and tried to trip the other guy
roll.gif

Syracuse
roll.gif
that was Devendorf

still got that edge i see 
laugh.gif

wait so are only a few teams left? I is confused.

Team Grantland gonna take that $1,000,000 easy though
theres only 4 teams left, semifinals on ESPN next Saturday...Grantland already lost, i dont think J-Will ever laced them up..they had Scalabrine and Bibby though

Last edited:
I will have to run it through the proper channels on here (whoever that may be at this point)..

but I seriously want to enter a NikeTalk team next year. My good friend from HS was the GM of the Armored Athlete team that had all the IU guys, it's really not that difficult of a process.

But we'd need to make sure there's enough support on here to get past the voting part of the process :nerd:

I will have to run it through the proper channels on here (whoever that may be at this point)..

but I seriously want to enter a NikeTalk team next year. My good friend from HS was the GM of the Armored Athlete team that had all the IU guys, it's really not that difficult of a process.

But we'd need to make sure there's enough support on here to get past the voting part of the process :nerd:

I'm sure we can get enough people to get the votes up with the various people who have a strong presence on social media. In order to get the the higher ups involved maybe the people playing can donate a small portion of the winnings to the current charity that we are donating to.

Do we have enough talented players to be competitive?

:nerd:

I'm sure we can get enough people to get the votes up with the various people who have a strong presence on social media. In order to get the the higher ups involved maybe the people playing can donate a small portion of the winnings to the current charity that we are donating to.

Do we have enough talented players to be competitive?

I still have a solid Rolodex of guys who now have graduated from college and still play competitively, I think. Might be more difficult to get them now that a lot of people are going to try to field teams now but I think we could be competitive. And we could throw 1 or 2 of our own best hoopers onto the team. But yeah, I'd just want the okay to use the name and $ to charity sounds like a good idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom