Found a brand new iPad, what should I do

It's pass locked. Like all Apple Products.

It does nobody any good except the OG owner.

Why pay anything for it?

Bruh... Guarantee you I can crack it lol

**** I can crack it too!

Breaking-ipad-1414418637.gif

Why pay anything for it?

I will paypal you 100 dollars right noe dont worry what i do with it. Just worry what u finna do wit $100 dollars papa

Well, I've done my 1 page NT due diligence. 

May the owner find better luck in his next purchase.

Godspeed.

Although OP may seem like a good guy, he's planning on robbing the owner of his iPhone when they meet up.

Same thing happened to me like a year and a half ago with an iPhone 4s. Still have it sitting in my drawer at home. Never could figure out how to get in touch with the owner and they never called or anything before it died.

Why pay anything for it?

I guess you didn't see my post...

Flip dat bish, bruh... Dudes can DEFINITELY get in...

I will paypal you 100 dollars right noe dont worry what i do with it. Just worry what u finna do wit $100 dollars papa

I'll do $110... Dead *** serious OP... Not even joking right now.

Op at least you tried to find the owner. Since you did good nobody claimed it in the week you got it. If you don't want it then give it away on my most of us know how to get around it. Or sell it use the money for something you want if not give the earnings to charity

Troll post?

Why wouldn't the dealer claim it if it was found in the back seat of a car?

Was it a used car dealership? If it wasn't, aren't there logs of who test drives the cars that day?

No troll post.

New Car Dealer.

I know they guys who Manage and GM there and they said it might belong to the girls who take the pictures of the cars to put online, so we asked, it didn't.

They said nobody asked about a missing device, and told me to keep it.

I'll post it up on CL and see if anybody can claim it, if not, oh well.
I just couldn't believe Apple wouldn't take it and return it, since they know whose Apple ID is tied to it. Crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom