Found a brand new iPad, what should I do

Hold the home button and close screen button at the same time for 30 seconds.

Your welcome op.

Last edited:
No troll post.
New Car Dealer.
I know they guys who Manage and GM there and they said it might belong to the girls who take the pictures of the cars to put online, so we asked, it didn't.
They said nobody asked about a missing device, and told me to keep it.

I'll post it up on CL and see if anybody can claim it, if not, oh well.

I just couldn't believe Apple wouldn't take it and return it, since they know whose Apple ID is tied to it. Crazy.

I guess you're just gonna skip my post then huh? :lol: Oh well, can't wait for your next thread.

It's pass locked. Like all Apple Products.

It does nobody any good except the OG owner.

Why pay anything for it?

I guess you didn't see my post...

Flip dat bish, bruh... Dudes can DEFINITELY get in...

I will paypal you 100 dollars right noe dont worry what i do with it. Just worry what u finna do wit $100 dollars papa
I'll do $110... Dead *** serious OP... Not even joking right now.
Scumbag Ricky in full force outchea.

Straight grimbey.

OP actin like he found some top secret NASA files or somethin.
Chances are they've replaced the iPad already.

I didn't think you could get in to them if they were Apple ID'd. Internet can do anything I guess.

No troll post.
New Car Dealer.
I know they guys who Manage and GM there and they said it might belong to the girls who take the pictures of the cars to put online, so we asked, it didn't.
They said nobody asked about a missing device, and told me to keep it.

I'll post it up on CL and see if anybody can claim it, if not, oh well.

I just couldn't believe Apple wouldn't take it and return it, since they know whose Apple ID is tied to it. Crazy.
I guess you're just gonna skip my post then huh?
laugh.gif
Oh well, can't wait for your next thread.
LOL, nah I saw it. I wouldn't let someone jack me for someone else's property much less mine. 
OP actin like he found some top secret NASA files or somethin.
Chances are they've replaced the iPad already.
OP always does the right thing man.

Good things happen to good people, know about it.

My dad bought a car off an online auction. I found an iPad between the passenger seat and center console. The iPad hasn't been backed up in like 100 something days. I did the hard reset and whiped everything off but I can't seem to get past the screen where it says to enter the original Apple ID password and user name. It's been four months sit sitting there. Any suggestions??

Look for contact info on the iPad such as the email registered, facebook or any indications of the owners info

Back
Top Bottom