Found a TV

I found a tv that someone sat by the trash, I figured it didnt work since it was thrown out. I believe its a 44 in and its an LG plasma, the picture on it is gone out. Would it be cheaper to buy a new tv or try to get this one fixed? I heard that plasmas were fairly pricey on repairs.
igf9qf.jpg

I found a tv that someone sat by the trash, I figured it didnt work since it was thrown out. I believe its a 44 in and its an LG plasma, the picture on it is gone out. Would it be cheaper to buy a new tv or try to get this one fixed? I heard that plasmas were fairly pricey on repairs.
igf9qf.jpg

You could try and sell it, I'm sure someone who knows how to fix it could buy it, or you could fix it then charge even more if you want to sell it

You could try and sell it, I'm sure someone who knows how to fix it could buy it, or you could fix it then charge even more if you want to sell it

found?

i think they threw it out for a reason, you just picked it up my dude.

found?

i think they threw it out for a reason, you just picked it up my dude.

take it to a repair man and get a quote on that, if you could get it fixed might as well use it. any visible major damage on the tv?

take it to a repair man and get a quote on that, if you could get it fixed might as well use it. any visible major damage on the tv?

I mean what I would do is get a quote from a tv repair store or something. Actually before you do that i would try to see if the warranty is out. It may have broken and the people who threw it out didnt realize it was still on warranty. If it is cheap to get repaired obviously get it repaired (could just be a power supply issue or something) because it will sell for more or you could use it. Otherwise I would sell it on craigslist.

I mean what I would do is get a quote from a tv repair store or something. Actually before you do that i would try to see if the warranty is out. It may have broken and the people who threw it out didnt realize it was still on warranty. If it is cheap to get repaired obviously get it repaired (could just be a power supply issue or something) because it will sell for more or you could use it. Otherwise I would sell it on craigslist.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

can you tell what wrong with it, does it turn on at all?
Yea it does but you can only see the bottom corner of the screen. and no there isnt any physical evidence of damage to the tv. its in good shape

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

can you tell what wrong with it, does it turn on at all?
Yea it does but you can only see the bottom corner of the screen. and no there isnt any physical evidence of damage to the tv. its in good shape

sell it on ebay. List it as BARELY USED. Then close your account right after you receive payment. Then use money to fix. Your welcome

sell it on ebay. List it as BARELY USED. Then close your account right after you receive payment. Then use money to fix. Your welcome

Back
Top Bottom