Found An iPhone...

aight so I found an iPhone the other day and decided to mess with it now. I go to try and turn it on but nothing happens not even a low battery image. the phone has some damage and still had the sim card. I actually have an iPhone also so I tried using my charger to try and charge it and still nothing. is it possible to try and take it to an apple store claim it as my own and get a new one from them or am I stuck with a un-usable iPhone? my plan was to hopefully get a new one use it for a week since my iPhone is actually falling apart
smh.gif
and then sell it next week so I can cop mine and my girls Evo 4G

^^^^
laugh.gif

but aight good lookin out CIDMAN. wasn't tryin to go to Stamford and they tell me they can't do anything. problem is how Ima flip a broken iPhone
laugh.gif

lol that's what i was about to post, who will buy a broken iPhone?
Just put it back where you found it, so you wont be labeled as a theaf

^^^true but I'll try craigslist it can't hurt to attempt to flip it. if not I'll take it to the iPhone HD release and spike it in front of everyone and walk away as if nothing happened

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

You sound like a theaf

sounds more like a pierit imo
You know he did that purpose right? Just like pierit. He obviously wants someone to quote him.
laugh.gif

I think I know who it is too.
nerd.gif

The people that say you can't are lying. You can take it to the apple store and say it's your own and tell them it won't turn on. They will see if it has water damage or what's up with it, but then again it might be out of warranty. It don't hurt to try, my boy has done this.
He bought a messed up iPhone from craigslist for 100$ took it to the apple store and it had warranty, he then flipped it for 300$. So just try and see what they say. It's up to you

You do understand it may have been remotely shut off by the previous owner to prevent you from using it right?

In this case it has most likely been reported stolen

Back
Top Bottom