Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I gotta get into Game of Thrones. Anyone recommend a good season to watch first? Doesn't have to be the first because of I like it I'll go watch the others

You got to start from the beginning so that you don't spoil anything. The first season will get you hooked.

A good friend of mine took acting classes with Sophie Turner and he told me she is drop dead gorgeous in person. I can believe it.

I wouldn't believe your friend if he said otherwise

Chick might just supplant chick from Jurassic World and chick from Daredevil as my favorite redhead

Last edited:
I gotta get into Game of Thrones. Anyone recommend a good season to watch first? Doesn't have to be the first because of I like it I'll go watch the others
Start from the start. They are a quick watch even though they are an hour. Too much happens in the seasons to skip any.

probably not naturally but we really don't even know what the true hair colors of these actresses these days, she was a redhead in Quantum of Solace though

Gemma probably an artificial redhead.

Sophie is too. I think she's naturally blonde.

She's a blonde? Damn. Destroying my dreams

Was going to dream of peeking my head through red bushes tonight

Last edited:
25EC0A2A00000578-2963170-Sheer_daring_Emma_Stone_led_the_the_stars_who_opted_for_much_dar-a-210_1424573606921.jpg

I always thought Emma was a natural red head especially after watching Easy A. She looks good as a red head

Emma Stone, whom everyone considers to be a natural redhead (she’s actually a blonde), dyed her locks after “Superbad” producer Judd Apatow told her she’d look edgier with a new hue.

“I was a brunette during casting. Then Judd walked in, said ‘Make it red,’ and walked out,” she explained in 2010. “So he made me this way.”

As I said, it's more and more difficult to tell what the natural colors of these chicks are :lol:

Last edited:
also a blonde if iirc, Hendricks is a natural blonde as well

Chastain, Bryce Dallas Howard, Karen Gillan, Isla Fisher, Rose Leslie and Amy Adams are all natural redheads I believe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom