Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
:lol: @ Taylor Swift being an underrated actor.

Yeah ruby quartz, although there are some weird inexplicable times that just closing his eyes would keep them in check which didn't make much sense.

Plus with the glasses it makes you think that he's constantly shooting optic blast but the glasses are blocking it.

I thought that was the case, that his blast is always on and the glasses just blocks/absorbs them?

As for just closing his eye lids, I thought his body is just immune or absorbs them so he could close his eyes? Wasn't that also the case with Havok and why they can't hurt each other, they either absorb each other energy blasts?
If his eye lids really could block them when his visor gets knocked off all he'd have to do is close them but he always loses control.

It's like he opens his eyes once and he can't close them back.

With his power there's just somethings you don't question too much :lol:

I'm not 100% clear if the blasts hurt him. He tends to yell like crazy when they go off and he can't control it but that might be something else altogether. I know that's the case with Havok. Their powers can't hurt each other.

I'd say I'm not an expert on it but from the comics I know there've been inconsistencies with how his power is depicted when it comes to rules and how they work.

Last edited:
Did he ever try to find a way to fix / control his powers? I thought I read that he hit his head when his dad pushed him and his bro out of that crashing plane when they were kids and that's why he has no control of the blasts.

That spoiler almost made me pass out :wow:

And Quicksilver (as well as Scarlet Witch) aren't magneto's children anymore >D....for now at least

They will always be his children. Marvel just but hurt that's all

Bingo, no one is buying that inhuman trash they selling..(even thou da kree are OG's)
The Inhuman comics are currently better than the X-Men comics.

There's a brain drain because disney put sanctions on da X-men world wit da editors & writers, you cant even create a new character because they dont wanna give Fox any oxygen :smh: :lol: petttttty

That spoiler almost made me pass out :wow:

And Quicksilver (as well as Scarlet Witch) aren't magneto's children anymore >D....for now at least

They will always be his children. Marvel just but hurt that's all

Bingo, no one is buying that inhuman trash they selling..(even thou da kree are OG's)
The Inhuman comics are currently better than the X-Men comics.

There's a brain drain because disney put sanctions on da X-men world wit da editors & writers, you cant even create a new character because they dont wanna give Fox any oxygen :smh: :lol: petttttty
I remember when that rumor kept going around. It aint true. They've been introducing new mutants the whole damn time.

To keep it real the X-books haven't been that strong since the Avengers books gained more notoriety and that was way back in like 2004. They been in a rut.

It amazes me how yall can passive aggressively whine about other ppl's opinions when none of these pics are new :lol:

I mean damn :lol:

Every time a pic is posted.

Last edited:
As excited as I am about Cyclops being in the Jim Lee gear, it doesn't even matter. He's going to wear the suit at the end of the film and in the next X-Men film, they're probably going to abandon it anyways.

And that visor really needs to be gold.

It amazes me how yall can passive aggressively whine about other ppl's opinions when none of these pics are new :lol:

lol not nitpicking opinions. Just calling out the flip floppers for exactly the same pics weve had

lol not nitpicking opinions. Just calling out the flip floppers for exactly the same pics weve had
Who has flip flopped? :nerd:

Granted if somebody thinks a comic accurate costume ends up looking like trash it's not necessarily cuz it's comic accurate. Could simply be the colors and fabrics they chose to use.

Back
Top Bottom