Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
but why is he still next to xavier when the room starts shaking 
laugh.gif

Say they go the Old Man Logan route for the last movie and they bring Ray Donovan back as Sabertooth. How would you change the story? You can still have him kill all the Xmen ( I would add the FF getting killed in the movie as well) but what about the Mysterio tricking him part? Deadpool replacing Hawkeye as the sidekick or would that be Deadpool overkill? And the Hulk gang? Make it the Sabertooth gang?

Last edited:
Say they go the Old Man Logan route for the last movie and they bring Ray Donovan back as Sabertooth. How would you change the story? You can still have him kill all the Xmen ( I would add the FF getting killed in the movie as well) but what about the Mysterio tricking him part? Deadpool replacing Hawkeye as the sidekick or would that be Deadpool overkill? And the Hulk gang? Make it the Sabertooth gang?
It's pretty easy.

You make some telepath or evil manipulating brainwashing villain do it (Mastermind or his daughters or Sinister, plenty options).

It might be DP overkill but he's a good sidekick just handicap him with a weakened healing factor or none. Other than that maybe blind some human Marvel character they have the rights to.

You replace the Hulk with Blob but you can make it a Sabertooth gang if you want children being younger douche versions. Blob gotta be the guy eating ppl though. Red Skull and Fisk with Sinister and Sabertooth or maybe his son Graydon Creed. Plenty X-villains to replace with anyone they can't use.

If Liev Schreiber comes back he's gotta be the main villain and Sabertooth has to replace the Hulk. Just gotta have some twist at the end like when the Hulk was huge and eating people. They will probably throw Omega Red in there as well.

Going be interesting to see storm's African accent

Interesting that singer decided to go this route.. Did Halle do 1 at any point?

Apocalypse will be an average film just like DOFP, and I'm convinced Jackman will be wasting his portrayal again.

First Class and DOFP were fire. My only complaint were the way they designed the past and future Sentinel's 
mean.gif

But as far as a storyline, acting and visuals: 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom