Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
vulture not showing beast/Nicholas hoult some love
mean.gif

dude was in first class, DOFP and this

the only original team member used in first class

Ok j law you can any since she's a shape shifter then her being young looking makes sense right? :lol:

Singer wants his x men sexy cot dammit

If they do a 90s movie and Xavier looks relatively unchanged from the 80s, wonder how they explain how in the space of ten years that he morphs from McAvoy to Stewart :lol:

The first xmen movie in 2000 he was lookin super elderly :lol:

Only Fox studios man... Only Fox studios...

Xavier made a joke about Moira and how she didn't age a day in 20 years so they're at least aware that they all look sexy in their 40s/50s

Am I the only one who doesn't care about them looking old? :lol: Mystique is 100 years old has never aged in the comics, ever. And Mcavoy and Fassbender do such justice to the characters that I give no *****.

Magneto in the comics is physically in his prime despite being a Holocaust survivor because his age has been tampered with anyway. I believe the same is true of Professor X.

Last edited:
I was joking..

I've said before that line of reasoning doesn't give them carte blanche to do whatever the hell they want.. or it shouldnt

So I checked the box office earnings and it's only considered an 80 million domestic opening if you account for the long weekend (fri-mon)

If you take away the Monday it's at only a 65 mil weekend opening which is down 25 from Dofp's 90 million

Excellent...but it's not enough.

Not enough for what....?
Marvel isnt getting x men.
Jubilee been a bum.
And this movie wasnt bad.

But ofcourse yours only going to form you opinion on box office numbers and the negative reviews....

Funny how u were just talking about casuals in the marvel thread. Im considering you aa casual as well now

Kinberg:

"There was always a notion that we wanted Wolverine to be in the movie. We wanted to find a way to feature him in the film, partly because Bryan [Singer] and I love Hugh [Jackman] so much. We love the character, obviously, and he’s such a huge part of the franchise. There were a lot of iterations of how Wolverine would enter and exit the movie. There was a version when he was going to come in at the midpoint of the film and be like the drill sergeant for the kids and take over as their leader. And we felt like that stepped on Jen’s role in the movie and becoming their leader."

A Wolverine in a X-MEN Evolution role would've been nice. Him leading them into battle is way better than Mystique

Last edited:
Not enough for what....?
Marvel isnt getting x men.
Jubilee been a bum.
And this movie wasnt bad.

But ofcourse yours only going to form you opinion on box office numbers and the negative reviews....

Funny how u were just talking about casuals in the marvel thread. Im considering you aa casual as well now

I've formed my opinion off of 15 years of watching xmen movies. I've literally seen everything Fox has given us except for ff and this. Excuse me for not watching apocalypse cuz I'm tired of being fed the same ****

Block me, b. My opinion ain't going to change.

Look at how you're defending the movies, b. You said apocalypse 'wasn't bad.' F4 "wasn't that bad.'

Givr me an effin break.

Last edited:
^words of a casual...

Youre so harsh on something you havent even seen.
Dont give me that youve seen the other movies so u know blah blah.

Same with FF. Last ff movie u saw was what 2007? So tell me how exactly you chose not to watch it through experience of bad FF films....?

You crapped on ff damn near more than the people who actually watched it.

And starting to do that with this as well.

Just laughable to me. You talk about casuals and how theyre unbearable to talk to. And youre pulling this casual move of crapping on something u havent seen.

Last edited:
Not really. I don't even bring up ff that much. You're bring it up now I wasn't even talking about it. :lol:

I think the last 4 or 5 times we've talked about it it's cuz you're bringing it up begging me to go see the movie :lol:

I just think you don't get that a movie being 'not bad'or 'wasn't that bad' for me is no longer enough.

If you're OK with the standards Fox has set then good for you.

Just don't get mad at me cuz I want more. Block me, b. Go ahead. I'm not changing my opinion cuz you're fed up with it :lol:

You can call me a casual if you want. Cool. Still not seeing the movies. I'm done. With the exception of maybe with the Deadpool movies.

Last edited:
Why do you want me to block you so bad?

Your blanket statement of fox movies covers ff and apocalypse so ofcourse im going to say...go watch the movies first

Your opinion on fox doesnt have to change at all. Im not asking u to change it. Im just saying its funny your so negative on 2 movies you havent seen

Never thought I would say this especially after all the early critic bashing but I actually liked this better than civil war.

Back
Top Bottom