Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Only issue I got with CW, was Tony's suits going back to pre final fight of the first avengers assistance assemble mode..

Final fight of avengers he just needs the braclets.. IM3 he was walking in and out of them.. And by avengers 2 he had perfected the mark 42 tech (think he calling parts of the suit and using them individually) and obviously had Veronica (which had replacement parts)

And then you had regular humans (hawkeye and falcon) withstanding hits and putting up fights against people clearly above their weight class

There are plenty of plot and character motivational issues with CW that can be ignored because it was an overall coherent movie that took itself and the audience seriously

I get it b. You don't care about Archangel's abilities.

I see now. The same way y'all shut your brains off to enjoy this movie is the same way you're shutting it off now.

i kinda forgot Archangel/angel has a healing factor too..more reason than not to believe he didn't die in that plane wreck.

^ If you watched the movie. you would know she never even made it inside the plane.

regardless where they got the plane from or if it was modified. what makes you think a plane of that weight nose diving is going any slower than let's say 100 mph. dropping down at that speed. angel would have to be able to some how leap out. forward. and fly himself away in time to not crash along with the plane.
I don't give a **** how fast it was falling. Could've been at the speed of light.

My point still stands.

Killing someone who can fly that wasn't knocked out or even dazed in a plane crash is beyond stupid. Especially after showing how Psylocke escaped. Like it wasn't even a situation where somebody put a brick on the gas pedal and they hopped out. All they did was port out with Nightcrawler and leave the plane to crash as they were being pursued/attacked by Psylocke and Archangel. Why doesn't he fly out the same time Psylocke hops out? Being further in the plane ain't much of a difference. Plus son was just trying to cut a whole in it prior. He had 3 exits.

Last edited:
movie was some garbage man. only positives were seeing sophie and olivia on the big screen. 

I'm convinced that Singer just wants to destroy the franchise at this point. 

Apocalypse should've been more powerful.

How did Psylocke escape?
I just rewatched it to be sure. Its even worse than I thought.

The plane is the size of an Avengers quinjet so you can get an idea. So the back can open which is how you would usually enter but in an emergency you could bust the front window to get out. They're trying to escape with Xavier. Angel takes Psylocke and hops on top of the plane. She uses her psi-blade to cut a hole in it. There are now 3 exits; front window, back entrance and hole in the roof. Angel hops in and Psylocke is still standing on the roof of the plane. Jean tells Nightcrawler to teleport them out. Before Angel can attack Jean uses her telekinesis on the controls so the plane is free falling in a nose dive. Angel falls back, then charges at the team right to the front and the X-Men are gone. He stops and stares, doesn't decide to fly out the window or the hole in the roof or grab the lever to pull the plane out of the nose dive. Psylocke is hanging on outside. She lets go and is falling, uses her psi-blade like Wolverine does his claws to latch on to a convienently close building to slow her fall before she falls to the ground hard. Angel still in the plane crashed in to a building and the entire thing blows up and the building collapses.

I'm over here like did the dude with wings really just die in a plane crash?!

I mean you literally could've just had Beast or Magneto rip out a wing to take dude out the game for a while :smh:

Last edited:
Just sounds so bad when you put it like that. He's at the front of the plane, you say? So you mean the cockpit area? He couldn't have just punched out the window that's right there? Lol wow.

Last edited:
Yes he was and trust he had time to do it before the plane hit the building. His wings have super strength. Could easily shatter or punch it out.

From the angle they show Psylocke falling is how they show you the plane crash.

Last edited:
Just came back from watching it. Man this movie deserves so much more credit.

Far from what I'm doing, just venting. Especially after the attempt to defend such stupidity.

I've long stopped replying to ppl when they post their lowered standards opinions.

Everybody could love the movie and think it's the best cbm ever I ain't drinking that kool-aid. Pretty much seems like a MOS situation all over again. The reaction to immediately expect a lesser quality must be wired in to yall minds and come as 2nd nature once yall hear key words like X-Men + Fox + movie [emoji]127909[/emoji], etc.

Last edited:
How are you not doing that...but then say its lower quality blah blah. Its not lower quality to some people. Its your opinion its lower quality because you didnt get the story/scenario you wanted. Some people legit liked this. Everyone has an opinion. I liked TWS probably one of the only movies made adter 2010 that im like 10/10 love it. The rest have not compared. Thats my opinion though. Then there are people who like thor 1&2. Which is a 1/10 for me. But still not going as hard on it as people do fox

I don't know if he had healing factor in the movie or not but if he did, he could easily live. Archangel has healing factor so... and didn't the jet went to flames? There was no burnt skin on that boy.

Last edited:
I don't think the movie was necessarily bad, I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Perhaps if it was rated R....

I liked when Wolverine was released. That was cool... just wish there was more blood as bad as that may sound.

Back
Top Bottom