Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
James Mangold Teases Black And White Logan In Theaters On May 16th Ahead Of Blu Ray Release

LoganBlackAndWhite.jpg

That's theaters, is it not?
The bet was how much it'd make in theaters.

Last edited:
Logan is sitting at 606,189,613$.
Only needing 93,810,387 $. To reach that 700 goal.
Still needing to be released in Japan and with the possibility of Black and white before it hits blu ray.
Only need a little over 6.2 million to watch.
It's possible.

This **** still ain't released in Japan?! I'm rooting for Tdogg (not sure why. Long live The Snow Gawd). but I guarantee everyone in Japan that wanted to watch it already has :lol:

Last edited:
Re-watched Logan over the weekend. Movie holds up. Wife even sat down and watched.

This **** still ain't released in Japan?! I'm rooting for Tdogg (not sure why. Long live The Snow Gawd). but I guarantee everyone in Japan that wanted to watch it already has :lol:

Japan still mad over him killing giant silver samurai from the last wolverine movie.

Logan is sitting at 606,189,613$.
Only needing 93,810,387 $. To reach that 700 goal.
Still needing to be released in Japan and with the possibility of Black and white before it hits blu ray.
Only need a little over 6.2 million to watch.
It's possible.
This is reaching the point when album takes 10 years to go platinum and then ppl want to brag about how many plat albums an artist has :lol:

How you figure. Where was that in the bet. The bet was theater money. You judged all the others off theater money.

Back
Top Bottom