Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
The famous Marvel Flipbook logo in Logan, with all X-Men characters. I haven't see any of the recent X-Men films, so I don't know if this is exclusive to this film.

I made it myself, so enjoy.

On It All, I Am Telling You! Lol Avengers Only Got Cracking Like They Are Because Marvel Studios Knew How To Work Them. X-Men Are The Number 1 Marvel Brand. Just Wait Until This Fully Running Marvel Studios Machine Gets Its Hands On The God Tier "Brand" X-Men :lol: Fam Lol, DoFP Did 750?! Wait Till That Disney Magic Gets Sprinkled On The Set

Spider-Man is number #1 for the Marvel brand, IIRC, #1 even including DC. He's the biggest and most popular super hero of all time. I was reading somewhere that for every 10 super hero figures bought, 9 of them are Spider-Man toys and 1 is a character in variation from Marvel OR DC.

Spider-Man is number #1 for the Marvel brand, IIRC, #1 even including DC. He's the biggest and most popular super hero of all time. I was reading somewhere that for every 10 super hero figures bought, 9 of them are Spider-Man toys and 1 is a character in variation from Marvel OR DC.

Avengers Took Some Of That Away From Spider-Man In The Past 5 Years Or So. When I Say
X-Men Are Number 1, I Mean In Potential, Marvel Has Nerfed The X-Men Brand. “Wolverine & The X-Men” Was Pulled From TV Before Iron Man Dropped In 08 & Haven’t Been On Tv Until Legion This Year. A Lot Of The Comics & Toys Have Also Been Canceled In The Past 10 Years. All Of That Will Change When Marvel Gets The Rights Back, They Will Get a The Full Support Of Marvel & Will Become Number 1 Again

That's just the power of the mouse b.

Just kinda says its more about promoting toys, cartoons, etc. to make a brand super popular.

weird that none of his solos reached a bill

6ADA5860-4C13-4C01-941C-EDD33293FF11.png
It’s Official

We don't need a separate Fox thread anymore. X-Men, welcome home.

FF might take a little longer to find its way into Disney lol

For the next year, we still have some Fox X-Men films. Deadpool 2, New Mutants, and Dark Phoenix are still happening separate from the MCU.

For the next year, we still have some Fox X-Men films. Deadpool 2, New Mutants, and Dark Phoenix are still happening separate from the MCU.
Deadpool 2 I'm down to see. Wish Disney could just pump the breaks on the other two though. New Mutants and Dark Phoenix have already filmed?

Wish Disney could just pump the breaks on the other two though.

It's not that serious. Contractually, Disney can't even use any of the characters who Fox had the rights to until after a year. It's not like they're going to whip out some X-Men movies for this summer. Let these current movies cook. You don't have to watch them.

Damn I wonder how having ABC & Fox will work programming wise

They should update and rebrand Hulu

Damn I wonder how having ABC & Fox will work programming wise

They should update and rebrand Hulu
Disney has controlling interest with 60 percent at hulu due to the merger. Comcast and Time Warner has the other 40 percent and rumor is Disney is going to try to go after their shares next.

I'm picturing Disney as pac man and all these other stuff as those ghosts in the game at this point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom